1. Originally posted by tui[..]

LOL okay are you?
    ARE YOU SERIOUS!!? That awesome man good spotting far out! Jealous once again we don't have those kind of sales in NZ.. ive never seen the Best of 1980-1990.. Thats the one official release i still havent seen is it good? I reckon VHS those are like collecters items now.. maybe it will be a good investment? haha

Yeah it's pretty good. My local library has a lot of U2 stuff. So about a month ago I found Popmart from Mexico City there for $2!
  2. Originally posted by tui[..]

U2 song? Umm has to be a real upbeat blood pumping one soo i usually blast either Vertigo (LIVE version) or Elevation something like that.. I really Love listening to The Fly, Zoo Station, Until the end of te World and Even better then the Real Thing.. they get me going too
    What bout u?

Too Many. The Fly, Zoo Station, Bullet The Blue Sky (Rattle and Hum or Popmart), Elevation, Streets, Walk On, God Part II,
    Vertigo, Numb, Until The End Of The World, Beautiful Day, Cry/The Electric Co. Exit
  3. Well it's 1:06 a.m. here. I'm logging out. Tui, can we continue this tomorrow?
  4. Originally posted by easports43Well it's 1:06 a.m. here. I'm logging out. Tui, can we continue this tomorrow?

EDIT: Changed my mind. I'm back.
  5. last name colbournre... favorite number (number i used to wear playing football) is 25...
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Too Many. The Fly, Zoo Station, Bullet The Blue Sky (Rattle and Hum or Popmart), Elevation, Streets, Walk On, God Part II,
    Vertigo, Numb, Until The End Of The World, Beautiful Day, Cry/The Electric Co. Exit

OH Wow i forgot about Streets and God Part II.. That one really gets me fired up ohhh i love to sing/scream that song haha.. turn it up loud and just blast it out haha.. Exit is really good isnt it? Especially the R&H version
    Yea sorry bout the late reply i had to dash to work! its only just 8:49pm here now so im off have school tomoro wah.. Hopefully talk to you soon! it was nice chatting to you!
  7. Well I have a confession to make. I am a big fan of Michael Jackson. His nickname is Wacko Jacko and I decided to adopt the last part.
  8. The story behind my nickname is a bit long and complicated. Though I'm telling you about its meaning: sadb7788 for me means the constant presence of two sides in human life, which are the material one and the spiritual one. So sadb7788 could mean body+soul or mind+heart or rationality+passion. This theme is one of my favourite in U2 (and not only).

9. well my name is emiel from the day i was born ....!!!!
    but i iwould like to change it in ADAMNATION but i do not know how i can
    change it i try it once but it doesn't work ....

It's now 2012 and i don't wanna change it anymore my own name is as great as it is .....
  10. mine is just my name and a lucky number.
    should have called myself "Achtung Bobby"

11. Mine is taken from the song trip through your wires. I wanted to come up with something related to u2 and thats the best I could do at the time.
  12. Originally posted by tui[..]

Hey hey Aidan Long time no talk!
    Thanks i thought it might be a bit interesting for some people im glad you like it ..
    Ive been great thanks! And yourself? Did u get my big long fun filled email? hope you enjoyed it hehe..
    Take care of yourself an i hope your doin well

Hi tui!!
    How are you my dear friend?

I'm great too...very happy because Brazil's win at Copa America!
    I had time to read your e-mail just yesterday,but I lived it!!!I'll answer to you soon!!!
    Take care of yourself and be happy!!!

See you friend!!