1. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

I'll only like to add 40 at the end of this show.

Thanks!
    Yours would be a good idea, but personally I prefer Vertigo as the last song for this U2START show. We would leave the place of the show with a lot of energy inside!

2. Venue: Red Rocks Amphitheater
    Assistance: 7093 (Sold out only by U2Start members)

Support Bands: Dire Straits, The Police, Oasis, Coldplay, Michael Jackson, Green Day, Pearl Jam, Rolling Stones.

Concert Title: Last U2 Show On Earth

Setlist:

01 - Where The Streets Have No Name / Heatland (snippet) / All You Need Is Love (snippet)
    02 - The Electric Co / Break On Through (To The Other Side) (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
    03 - Beautiful Day / Sgt Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band
    04 - Please
    05 - Bullet The Blue Sky / 11 O'Clock Tick Tock (snippet)
    06 - Running To Stand Still / Dirty Old Town (snippet)
    07 - Zooropa
    08 - Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet) / Help (snippet) / She Loves You (snippet)
    09 - Heartland
    10 - So Cruel
    11 - Red Hill Mining Town
    12 - October
    13 - Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Walk On The Wild Side (snippet)
    ---
    14 - Acrobat
    15 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    ---
    16 - Like A Song
    17 - I Will Follow
    18 - Love Is Blindness
    ---
    19 - ''40''

Comments: This was the last concert of U2 ever.
    Only U2Start.com members were allowed to enter free to the venue, and the show was broadcasted to all over the world, the Moon and Mars.
    This show features the only live performances of Acrobat, Heartland, Red Hill Mining Town and So Cruel, and features the first complete Love Is Blindness since 1993, the first October since 1989 too and the second show to feature Like A Song (after Dundee in 1983!). This is the first show since 1993 to feature a electric version of Running To Stand Still, which also links with a beautiful "interference" transition (as it used to link with Where The Streets...) with Zooropa. It also is the first show to be opened by Where The Streets Have No Name since 1990.

It's the first show ever to feature at least one song from each album of U2.

And finally, this is the first show since 1993 to feature a GREAT Bono's voice. He can even reach the highest notes of Pride, Bad and Red Hill Mining Town.

After the show, U2 says a final "goodbye", Bono says "God bless you" and then the four members disappear with a slow fade out of the lightning.

U2 ends his carreer in front of 7093 of their hardest fans, and they never reappear.

--··--··--··--··--··--··--

After that, I could die calm...
  3. Originally posted by LikeASongVenue: Red Rocks Amphitheater

Support Bands: Dire Straits, The Police, Oasis, Coldplay, Michael Jackson, Green Day, Pearl Jam, Rolling Stones.

Setlist:

01 - Where The Streets Have No Name / Heatland (snippet) / All You Need Is Love (snippet)
    02 - The Electric Co / Break On Through (To The Other Side) (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
    [...]
    18 - Love Is Blindness
    ---
    19 - ''40''

Only U2Start.com members were allowed to enter free to the venue, and the show was broadcasted to all over the world, the Moon and Mars.
    This show features the only live performances of Acrobat, Heartland, Red Hill Mining Town and So Cruel, and [...] It also is the first show to be opened by Where The Streets Have No Name since 1990.

[...]
    After the show, U2 says a final "goodbye", Bono says "God bless you" and then the four members disappear with a slow fade out of the lightning.

U2 ends his carreer in front of 7093 of their hardest fans, and they never reappear.

Great great great description, friend!
    Fortunately you didn't write any date, unless it would have looked too real...

4. Originally posted by sadb7788Great great great description, friend!
    Fortunately you didn't write any date, unless it would have looked too real...
    Thanks, thanks, thanks!

I know I didn't write a date, but I'm not supposed to know WHEN U2 is going to dissappear...
  5. Originally posted by LikeASongVenue: Red Rocks Amphitheater

Setlist:

04 - Please
    07 - Zooropa
    08 - Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet) / Help (snippet) / She Loves You (snippet)
    09 - Heartland
    10 - So Cruel
    12 - October
    ---
    14 - Acrobat
    ---
    16 - Like A Song
    17 - I Will Follow
    18 - Love Is Blindness
    ---
    19 - ''40''

This show features the only live performances of Acrobat, Heartland, Red Hill Mining Town and So Cruel, and features the first complete Love Is Blindness since 1993, the first October since 1989 too and the second show to feature Like A Song (after Dundee in 1983!). This is the first show since 1993 to feature a electric version of Running To Stand Still, which also links with a beautiful "interference" transition (as it used to link with Where The Streets...) with Zooropa. It also is the first show to be opened by Where The Streets Have No Name since 1990.

And finally, this is the first show since 1993 to feature a GREAT Bono's voice. He can even reach the highest notes of Pride, Bad and Red Hill Mining Town.

--��--��--��--��--��--��--

Oh man...it gives me goosebumbs..
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongVenue: Red Rocks Amphitheater

Setlist:

04 - Please
    07 - Zooropa
    09 - Heartland
    10 - So Cruel
    12 - October
    ---
    14 - Acrobat
    ---
    16 - Like A Song
    17 - I Will Follow
    18 - Love Is Blindness
    ---
    19 - ''40''

Great setlist,mate
  7. Originally posted by LikeASongVenue: Red Rocks Amphitheater

Setlist:

04 - Please
    07 - Zooropa
    09 - Heartland
    10 - So Cruel
    12 - October
    ---
    14 - Acrobat
    ---
    16 - Like A Song
    17 - I Will Follow
    18 - Love Is Blindness
    ---
    19 - ''40''

And im proud to be one of those 7093 members

Bloody brilliant mate i dont think i could've put it better myself
  8. Originally posted by LikeASongVenue: Red Rocks Amphitheater

Setlist:

04 - Please
    07 - Zooropa
    09 - Heartland
    10 - So Cruel
    12 - October
    ---
    14 - Acrobat
    ---
    16 - Like A Song
    17 - I Will Follow
    18 - Love Is Blindness
    ---
    19 - ''40''

an excellant setlist.....

except i'd drop pride for an acoustic SBS ending with the drums into please.

now theres goosebumps

9. Originally posted by LikeASongVenue: Red Rocks Amphitheater

Setlist:

04 - Please
    07 - Zooropa
    09 - Heartland
    10 - So Cruel
    12 - October
    ---
    14 - Acrobat
    ---
    16 - Like A Song
    17 - I Will Follow
    18 - Love Is Blindness
    ---
    19 - ''40''

Oh crap that's sad! Luckily that won't happen for a long time! They still have plenty of time ahead of them if they want to continue. Look at the Stones! Hopefully they will be better at that age than the stones are! Anyway, still a great setlist!
  10. Nice story and great idea there LikeASong
    But i hope that's something for at least 10 years
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong
    U2 ends his career in front of 7093 of their hardest fans, and they never reappear.

Oh. My. God.

LikeaSong, once again you take all our setlists and dump on them from a great height with a work of pure genius.

It's something I hope never happens, but if it has to (and I guess it will), this would be pretty damn perfect....(although I would swap Red Hill Mining Town for Kite and Like a Song for City of Blinding Lights)

12. Originally posted by djrlewisOh. My. God.

LikeaSong, once again you take all our setlists and dump on them from a great height with a work of pure genius.

It's something I hope never happens, but if it has to (and I guess it will), this would be pretty damn perfect....(although I would swap Red Hill Mining Town for Kite and Like a Song for City of Blinding Lights)

Thank you all. I only dreamt, as the topic's title asked. But I dreamt right, didn't I? Hahahaa...

But I don't agree with Like A Song. It would be a tribute from U2 to me...