1. yes really strong the two times !!
    but don't worry I'm sure they will make lots of tours and concerts
  2. Originally posted by esharpyes really strong the two times !!
    but don't worry I'm sure they will make lots of tours and concerts

At least one Because of the new album that's coming up! And they never did a tour without visiting Holland. So, next tour, I'll be there
  3. Really started to appreciate this one a lot more in recent months. Another gem from the Pop era. Would love to hear it make an appearance on tour.
  4. Didn't think much of it at the beginning but then I saw the Omagh tribute and it was freaking awesome.
  5. Lovely song indeed. It would fit nicely with some of the SOI themes... hint hint Edge hint hint
  6. how come I'm just hearing this performance for the first time smh! Always liked North and South of the River
  7. Originally posted by iTim:Really started to appreciate this one a lot more in recent months. Another gem from the Pop era. Would love to hear it make an appearance on tour.
    +1

Beatiful song
  8. +1
    Let's start a petition!
  9. Just listened to this song and realized how incredibly topical it is right now - at least here in the States - with all the crap that's been going down as of late. Really wish they'd brush it off and play it for us again, but. . . just a pipe dream, I know.

Still, absolutely fantastic song. So beautiful, and the lyrics really nail the subject.
  10. I'm a big fan of the original version of this tune as performed with Christy Moore. The CD single is #1 on my 'Wantlist.'
  11. Never heard the original
    This one is lovely
    For me is a love song about two persons apart from each others with different points of view
    What do the lyrics mean For you?