1. hi I have posted a bit here before but I guess I should introduce myself. I'm from Vermont, and I like to play guitar I am a die-hard u2 fan, however, I haven never been to a show Me and my mom are definetly going next tour
  2. Hi there, welcome! Hope you have a nice time.
  3. Hi there. I'm germcevoy as you can see but if we get talking call me gerard. Enjoy
  4. welcome welcome!!!!!

you'll have tons of fun here!!!! great friendly people!!!! i'm sure you'll love u2start as much as we all do!!!
    enjoy your stay....

byebye!!!!
  5. Since you don't have an avatar and your post was really small, i glanced at the thread and thought Remy was introducing himself.

I was like WHAAAAAAT?!

But hi, welcome to the site. Come for the bootlegs, stay for the ppl
  6. Hi pacmule,
    Welcome to the site.
    I know you'll enjoy your stay here!!!
    Till next time!!
  7. Welcome to U2Start!

Be prepared to lose yourself in here, look forward to seeing you in the forums
  8. Welcome, fellow!!!
  9. Welcome, enjoy your 'stay'
  10. welcome
  11. Originally posted by pacmulehi I have posted a bit here before but I guess I should introduce myself. I'm from Vermont, and I like to play guitar I am a die-hard u2 fan, however, I haven never been to a show Me and my mom are definetly going next tour

Hello Pacmule. Welcome to U2start, you'll enjoy yourself here.
  12. Originally posted by pacmulehi I have posted a bit here before but I guess I should introduce myself. I'm from Vermont, and I like to play guitar I am a die-hard u2 fan, however, I haven never been to a show Me and my mom are definetly going next tour

welcome to this greatttttttttttt site!!!