1. Good work fella!

Welcome to the Angel Club. And thanks for the thanks!

Particular thanks for the answers to technical stuff and the little rarities that crop up
  2. drew, drew, drew, Thank You!!

Congrats!!

You have been such a help for us all here!!!
    Thank you for everything and congrats again you deserve it!!!

3. Originally posted by drewhigginsNow I can post here in the '500 Hall of Fame'.

242 days ago (2006-11-02) and 97 bootlegs later I have reached 500 posts.

However it seems to show this: The bootleg collection of drewhiggins exists of 27 bootlegs and has downloaded 97 bootlegs from U2start since October 23, 2006. How can I download bootlegs a month earlier than I joined?

Thanks to the following people: AidanFormigoni, Asso, MirrorballBoy, ZooTV4All, U2Met86, Germacevoy, sadb7768, MSWAH, tui, TheChicken, RedRocksU2, Robbie07, Macphistfly, djrLewis, nunomoreira1, Marty, Sateily, coulborne25, rmann83, NoamTG, LikeASong, BelgianBono, snitch, pappy, Spooner, Benky, Angel_Or_Devil, feffut, Yogi, jdoyle84, theedge123, an07, stefano1973, yeah, adamlosthisspoons, AAV711...in fact the 6983 members here. I reckon I forgot someone important but you all know who you are.

But a special thanks to Remy for bringing together all of the different cultures, getting u2start off the ground and pretty much just making the coolest site ever.

Thanks everyone!!!

=====================================================================================

Oh can't you see what u2start has done
    Oh can't you see
    What it's doing to me?

CONGRATULATIONS from across the ditch!!

Amazing so how does it feel to be in the 500 club? hehe must say i cant wait to know by then im sure yourll be on 1000! Always nice to talk to you and keep up the posting!! Thanks for the mention too you did an awesome job naming almost everyone
    Chat too u soon
  4. a big CONGRATULATIONS to drewhiggins and Remy on 500 and 2000!!!

---

by the way, tui where did you get your avatar? it looks just like the middle insert from Rattle And Hum, only Bono looks right instead of the camera. it's awesome!
  5. Originally posted by u2met86a big CONGRATULATIONS to drewhiggins and Remy on 500 and 2000!!!

---

by the way, tui where did you get your avatar? it looks just like the middle insert from Rattle And Hum, only Bono looks right instead of the camera. it's awesome!

Hey your right i just noticed that.. clever spotting ha!. umm i was just looking through google images and this one tickled my fancy hehe.. there wer quite a few there i look for the website for you if you want?
  6. It's great to have posted 500+ replies. I hope to be up to 1000 by the end of the year. I reckon it ain't too hard.

Originally posted by u2met86a big CONGRATULATIONS to drewhiggins and Remy on 500 and 2000!!!

---

Yeah, nice avatar - I was wondering of the same sort of thing.
  7. Originally posted by drewhigginsIt's great to have posted 500+ replies. I hope to be up to 1000 by the end of the year. I reckon it ain't too hard.

Yea its quite an achievement Yea ill be seeing as "The Fly" in no time
  8. Congrats mate! And 'U2' Remy!
  9. Originally posted by drewhigginsNow I can post here in the '500 Hall of Fame'.

242 days ago (2006-11-02) and 97 bootlegs later I have reached 500 posts.

However it seems to show this: The bootleg collection of drewhiggins exists of 27 bootlegs and has downloaded 97 bootlegs from U2start since October 23, 2006. How can I download bootlegs a month earlier than I joined?

Thanks to the following people: AidanFormigoni, Asso, MirrorballBoy, ZooTV4All, U2Met86, Germacevoy, sadb7768, MSWAH, tui, TheChicken, RedRocksU2, Robbie07, Macphistfly, djrLewis, nunomoreira1, Marty, Sateily, coulborne25, rmann83, NoamTG, LikeASong, BelgianBono, snitch, pappy, Spooner, Benky, Angel_Or_Devil, feffut, Yogi, jdoyle84, theedge123, an07, stefano1973, yeah, adamlosthisspoons, AAV711...in fact the 6983 members here. I reckon I forgot someone important but you all know who you are.

But a special thanks to Remy for bringing together all of the different cultures, getting u2start off the ground and pretty much just making the coolest site ever.

Thanks everyone!!!

=====================================================================================

Oh can't you see
    What it's doing to me?

Hi Drew
    How are you friend??

I couldn't talk with you later cause I'm doing a lot of things during my vocation,but now here I am...

Congratulations to you my Australian friend!!!

It's always a pleasure to talk with you here and always it will be!!
    Thanks for everything and I hope to keep in contact and talking with you here Drew!!

Greetings from Brazil!!

See you friend!!

Angeeeeeeeeeeel....Angeel Of Harleeeeeeem!!!
  10. Originally posted by RemyThanks mate!

2000 for me since today

I have no words to say to you Remy!!
    You deserve the best from us and everything else.....

Thanks for everything!!!
    See you!!!
  11. Originally posted by thechickennice work man! i recently reached 100, that's something.
    see ya!

That's GREAT thechicken!!
    Always great to talk with you here my friend!!!

Congratulations for you!!!
    See you my first Brazilian friend of u2start!!

12. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now lets see u get to 1000