1. That version of Sometimes is on the DVD of the limited edition of HTDAAB. Just Edge and Bono jammin on the couch. great stuff. Vertigo with Edge on a banjo is on that DVD to.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoyThat version of Sometimes is on the DVD of the limited edition of HTDAAB. Just Edge and Bono jammin on the couch. great stuff. Vertigo with Edge on a banjo is on that DVD to.

Love that one! The Vertigo Temple Bar Mix. So funny. Specially the end where they both try to get the last note and then Edge shakes Bono's finger and nods as if they just finished a formal tea party and wander away
  3. Priceless.
  4. Originally posted by Zephos
    -A Man and a Woman

This, too, has been done acoustically. It was released (here in the UK at least) as a B-side to All Because of You. It's very cool actually, better than the album version.

I would really like to here them take on anything acoustically, I believe all their songs are strong enough to strip down (ie none are over reliant purely on effects for their strength and majesty, the lyrics and harmonies all stand up). An Unpugged type affair would be great but I don't think they'll ever do it. Imagine Mofo acoustic.......
  5. I acutally would love to hear Streets acoustic...think it will be brilliant.
  6. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

This, too, has been done acoustically. It was released (here in the UK at least) as a B-side to All Because of You. It's very cool actually, better than the album version.

I would really like to here them take on anything acoustically, I believe all their songs are strong enough to strip down (ie none are over reliant purely on effects for their strength and majesty, the lyrics and harmonies all stand up). An Unpugged type affair would be great but I don't think they'll ever do it. Imagine Mofo acoustic.......

it's not a proper acoustic though (not like Stuck In A Moment and Wild Horses). its just the album version with the rythm section edited removed. was kinda dissapointed with that
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

it's not a proper acoustic though (not like Stuck In A Moment and Wild Horses). its just the album version with the rythm section edited removed. was kinda dissapointed with that

Bastards!

I'd never noticed that before, and your post made me have another listen. Very annoying, have now deleted it from my acoustic compilation!!
  8. I would like to hear Even Better Than The Real Thing in a relaxed and slow version.. a little jazzy

and New Years could be great too!
  9. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Bastards!

I'd never noticed that before, and your post made me have another listen. Very annoying, have now deleted it from my acoustic compilation!!

lol sorry about that. I did the same
  10. Original of the species could be geat acousctic.
  11. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyOriginal of the species could be geat acousctic.

agreed!

and I was thinking about Pride too

See you!!
  12. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

agreed!

and I was thinking about Pride too

See you!!

Pride....very interesting choice..Never thought about that one acoustic, but it must be nice