1. Originally posted by sharollok, thanks for your help Remy!
    i'll try to be more clear next time.

No problem, my mistake too.

Good luck
  2. Can I ask what exactly this session was? Was this just an extended soundcheck before the the actual show?
  3. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2Can I ask what exactly this session was? Was this just an extended soundcheck before the the actual show?

pretty much. So Cruel, acoustic version of The Fly. Very interesting lisyen and highly recommended
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

pretty much. So Cruel, acoustic version of The Fly. Very interesting lisyen and highly recommended

Very cool, will definitely have a listen. Thanks!
  5. If not the whole thing, could tracks 6, 10, 14, 16 from Disk 1 and tracks 12 and 16 from Disk 2 be reuploaded please?
  6. Could someone please reupload this? I'll promise I'll upload them to my own account in mediafire to keep them out of the deleting queue of rapidshare
  7. Can you set up the links again, don't work PLEASE!!!
  8. Lossless still seeded on u2t and dime.
  9. ---
  10. ---
  11. Last night's conversation at General Chat made me dig out the Hershey Tapes. I'm listening to selected tracks and well, it's obvious that Acrobat didn't work in acoustic form, but they could have given it a shot full band, couldn't they? So Cruel sounded fantastic on the 7:03 take though.