1. I think the final lyrics of When I Look at the World are among my favorite from Bono ever:

I'm in the waiting room / Can't see for the smoke / I think of you and your holy book / while the rest of us choke / tell me, tell me / what do you see? / tell me tell me / what's wrong with me

I can so relate as a Christian (who happens to teach the Bible for a living, too!) to Bono's own explanation of writing this song from the perspective of someone who does not believe. I've found it helps me wrestle in a much-needed way with humility and empathy while also providing a lot of hope even in the midst of uncertainty.
  2. I just love the song in general great lyrics (even the ones I misheard lol) and the tune is great. One near the top of the list of songs I’d wish they gave a go live and not just a one off performance or 2. This is why it’s so important they play as many songs from the album they’re touring because as time goes on the next album comes out and that takes up a third of the Setlist at least usually and then there’s always plenty of songs that have been played live but had some time off so they come back and then you’ve got the songs that almost always appear. There’s not a lot of room for a song like when I look at the world particularly as a staple so we all get the chance to see it.