1. Well yeah it may not be official. I just thought it being Apple it was officially released but here:

you can get the Love Live At Point Depot, the Boston 1981 show, Early Demos and the Brooklyn Bridge show which are all included on that set. But I thought it being officially released (as like a proper album) the links couldn't be posted. Oh well it's there for everyone now unless it's removed.

Sorry Roxrios.
  2. Late reaction but

- 1) Smile (... I don't wanna see you Smiiiilee)
    - 2) Native Son (better than Vertigo!)
    - 3) All Because of you (alternative... "I don't mind, you know i've got no tears to cry...")
  3. I am also taking a liking to Beautiful Ghost and Introduction To Songs Of Experience as well as Jesus Christ.
  4. No Worries drew!!

Really, it was on one of the forums here at U2start that I found the unreleased and rare, with a link just like that one to multiply.com( which opened up another world to me).

Anyway, finally checked the link you have a pretty good song list going there

5. Smile (From How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb Sessions) 3:17 U2 The Complete U2 - Unreleased & Rare Rock 5 6-3-2008 12:17
    Flower Child (From All That You Can't Leave Behind Sessions) 4:54 U2 The Complete U2 - Unreleased & Rare Rock 5 6-3-2008 12:26
    Levitate (From All That You Can't Leave Behind Sessions) 5:09 U2 The Complete U2 - Unreleased & Rare Rock 100 5 11-3-2008 20:54
  6. Now this one's oooold...good to see people calling Drew "drewhiggings" or calling Dan "djr"

I like a lot of stuff from the unreleased, Smile, Levitate, Flower Child, Xanax And Wine, Jesus Christ, Native Sun, Christmas and Stateless...I love 'em all!

But the absolute favorite would be... Smile
  7. Xanax and Wine
  8. Has to be smile agree with Remy
  9. Xanax and Wine - much better than fast cars
  10. Originally posted by walkonXanax and Wine - much better than fast cars

fully agree
  11. Originally posted by walkonXanax and Wine - much better than fast cars

No, no, no

12. Smile