1. tried to download the cannes bootleg from the link posted by Remy i eventually got it to download but when i unpacked it all i got was the artwork as there was a problem with the music files...any chance of uploading the you tube rip with magaupload or rapidshare??

2. I've just uploaded it to Rapidshare. I don't know what can be your problem, but I hope you get solved with that.

***This link contains the three sources availabe:
    -1st source is the rip which Remy did from the Live Broadcast from IFC.
    -2nd source is the rip which Remy did this morning from the Youtube links.
    -3rd source is the Remaster that Newdreams from U2star made and Zootv4all uploaded two hours ago.

Plus: I have done a mix with the 3 Vertigo's availables, I've adjusted the times and cut the versions and mixed them. I think it is decently listenable (9/10, and far superior to all the versions before). It is on the RAR with all the other versions. If I have time, I'll do a Full Mix with the three versions...

[[ http://rapidshare.com/files/32370354/2007-05-20_-_Cannes__France.rar ]] Enjoy
  3. Originally posted by patrickwaldrontried to download the cannes bootleg from the link posted by Remy i eventually got it to download but when i unpacked it all i got was the artwork as there was a problem with the music files...any chance of uploading the you tube rip with magaupload or rapidshare??

Just try again then, maybe the download got interrupted.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASongI've just uploaded it to Rapidshare. I don't know what can be your problem, but I hope you get solved with that.

***This link contains the three sources availabe:
    -1st source is the rip which Remy did from the Live Broadcast from IFC.
    -2nd source is the rip which Remy did this morning from the Youtube links.
    -3rd source is the Remaster that Newdreams from U2star made and Zootv4all uploaded two hours ago.

Plus: I have done a mix with the 3 Vertigo's availables, I've adjusted the times and cut the versions and mixed them. I think it is decently listenable (9/10, and far superior to all the versions before). It is on the RAR with all the other versions. If I have time, I'll do a Full Mix with the three versions...

[[ http://rapidshare.com/files/32370354/2007-05-20_-_Cannes__France.rar ]] Enjoy

Thanks, I'll put this one online!
  5. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Thanks, I'll put this one online!
    My pleasure, Master...
  6. Why is there a gap in Streets at 2:39 in the tv-rip posted at the bootleg section?
  7. Originally posted by zooTV4allWhy is there a gap in Streets at 2:39 in the tv-rip posted at the bootleg section?

Don't know, something went wrong. Still need to fix it. I'll have to make a new rip this week.