1. Just doesn't make sense that they'd put five tracks of a yes, historic and so meaningful show, with Bono's fried voice, on vinyl. If that show gets any release, it should be in its entirety. I would hope that an older gig would get the vinyl treatment.. Tracks from an unreleased UF show would make more sense to me, given the 40-year thing. Pride, Bad, ASOH, UF and Wire from an unreleased show would be epic.
  2. Sarajevo 97 with 24 Bono AI vocals.

Kiss the Future: Viva Sarajevo!

I'm calling it now.
  3. Also, only non-Pop songs are included.
  4. I don’t think they recorded 2-3 or even more sphere shows for no reason. Even if it was for the sphere I feel like they need to release to the public AKA this to make some money. The title might be “5 Song from the Sphere”. The songs might be 1. Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses or Trying To Throw Your Arms Around The World, 2. one of the acoustic songs, 3. Acrobat, 4. Ultraviolet, 5. Atomic City or Vertigo
  5. They've recorded lots of stuff over the years for apparently no reason LOL.. just spit balling here but I don't think they were suffering after what they were paid for the Sphere run
  6. Could be Sarajevo and Kiss the futire promo.

My money is on Sphere songs.
  7. I'd be open to Sarajevo! I'd love to have the Even Better Than The Real Thing on there. "Fuck the past, kiss the future! Viva Sarajevo!"
  8. Yup! Defining moment.
  9. Originally posted by kris_smith87:I'd be open to Sarajevo! I'd love to have the Even Better Than The Real Thing on there. "Fuck the past, kiss the future! Viva Sarajevo!"
    what a moment
  10. Olive or Lemon coloured vinyl .
  11. I hope it is not Hasta! on vinyl. That would be a U2 thing to do even though they said it is unreleased material.