2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Gira: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Canciones tocadas: 24
Grabaciones de audio: 5
  1. Originally posted by shappers72:[..]
    There is one on the shows audio page….3 in fact. One just Bram, one an iem mix with counts and clicks, last a mix of iem feeds with the Hoserama magic
    Yes, I know there is more. I refer to IEM as those from hoserama on November 1st and 3rd. In this case I am referring to a hoserama-only IEM without mixing with audience recording.
    Equally grateful for everything, I don't demand anything, I just say that I like it better.
  2. Dime has a recording of the radio Veronica broadcast in flac format listed...
  3. I would love to hear that radio Veronica broadcast version. If anyone wants to share it, send me a private message.
  4. I thought they filmed the last show why isn't that been shown ?also I notice the audio is only there for 48 hours FFS the website is so poor and pathetic with their content for paid subscribers.
  5. Originally posted by popmarter:I thought they filmed the last show why isn't that been shown ?also I notice the audio is only there for 48 hours FFS the website is so poor and pathetic with their content for paid subscribers.
    They filmed the three shows before the final one.
  6. OK thanks didn't know that I'm guessing they'll go with one of the big streaming sites to show that as I'm sure a lot of people who didn't get to Vegas will be interested to see the Sphere gigs in all it's glory.
  7. Originally posted by felix2:[..]
    What will be different from the recording that we true U2 fans haven't heard before ? U2 itself is lagging behind with the release, even though the majority of them already have it.
    The difference is a small chance that the audio is not so heavily compressed as the Sirius version.
  8. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    OK thanks didn't know that I'm guessing they'll go with one of the big streaming sites to show that as I'm sure a lot of people who didn't get to Vegas will be interested to see the Sphere gigs in all it's glory.
    They filmed them specifically for a movie that will show at Sphere once it’s edited and ready. They used the same cameras used to capture other footage for sphere (ie what they used for Postcards for Earth) and at least initially it will be shown exclusively at Sphere. Other more traditional cameras were also in the mix so I’m sure long term it will show up on streaming services.
  9. I get this in my mail

'Shall we wake the baby up?'

Let's do it!

Playing this Friday for U2.com subscribers only…

… video of the band interview at Zoo Station in Las Vegas and audio of the final night of U2:UV Achtung Baby at Sphere.

On Friday, May 3 (12PM PST/5PM EST/8PM BST), U2.com subscribers can watch an extended band interview (featuring Bram, Edge, Adam and Bono, along with Gavin Friday and Pauli The PSM) and then listen to the entire final show, from 'Zoo Station' to '40'.

And tune in again on demand for another 48 hours over the weekend.
  10. As of now I only see the band interview, the show (audio) will probably follow as in original Sirrus thing