1. --
  2. My original post was open-ended asking which you prefer. I think that was a wrong question because everyone will prefer the original.

I should have framed it as: "What do you think?"

And if I may share my thoughts, it is that I feel Van Den Berg is doing such an incredible job filling in for Mullen.

Over the years, I have seen U2 cover bands in my place and abroad - and none of the drummers are close to being as good as Van Den Berg. Of course he has the advantage of getting input from U2 themselves, but what he is doing night in night out is no easy task.

Kudos to Van Den Berg.

Cheers,

J
  3. I agree. While he is no Larry, he certainly is doing a great job filling for him, and he adds a bit of his own style in the songs. And he does have a place, the band gave it to him when they chose him to join them in this tour. Incredible like some people feel like sating anything positive about Bram is like cheating on their wives….the band are good with it, Larry couldn’t make it, good that they found a way for the show to go on. I definitely enjoyed hearing him with the band. Would I have preferred to see and listen to Larry playing? Of course! But it wasn’t possible, and I think Bram did a great job.
  4. --
  5. --
  6. Please keep it civil, this is a normal thread. Just share your opinion, or not.
  7. — mod edit
  8. — mod edit
  9. — mod edit
  10. — mod edit
  11. — mod edit
  12. — mod edit