2023-12-06 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 0

1. A dedicated topic for the U2:UV Las Vegas residency show on 6 December 2023 (Wednesday).

Live audio streams
    We will keep an eye out for live audio streams and connect these to this topic in advance or during the show.

Who is going or went to this show?
    Our dedicated show page lists all attendees. Add yourself to the list if you're going too. Prior to the show you can also find ticket offers and trades on the show page.
  2. Seems surreal to finally see a show page for the date I'm going to- the on-sale seems like it was forever ago LOL
  3. I'm selling a GA ticket for this show. Face value, 267 USD

Since I'm from Mexico and my TM account doesn't allow me to transfer or resell it, the only option is to get inside at the same time and you can pay me when we are past security, cash or Paypal.

Anyone interested?
  4. If anyone knows of a mixlr or video stream live on this would be grateful if you shared šŸ™Œ
  5. The buffering unfortunately made it stop for me šŸ˜¢
  6. It’s been a little choppy for me but it’s better than nothing, I really appreciate you sharing the link. It’s nice to have on while I finish up my final assignments for the term.
  7. It was super choppy to start but has settled into a really good stream šŸ™Œ hope their battery holds out
    I did notice some of the words in the ending of the fly video word mash had been changed?
  8. Originally posted by shappers72:It was super choppy to start but has settled into a really good stream šŸ™Œ hope their battery holds out
    I did notice some of the words in the ending of the fly video word mash had been changed?
    Imagine the media shitstorm if they brought back the n-word into the mash.
  9. The stream died. But somebody from Twitter posted a video of Angel of Harlem. So its back in the set
  10. RIP War set