1. Off the back of having just been through the IEM Dublin pages, Nuno would have a field day in this thread 😂
  2. Not that I'll ever be in a position to trade for it as I have absolutely nothing to do with taping (apart from loving the IEMs that are very kindly dropped onto this site and SoundCloud), I do long for a ZooTV IEM, apparently some exist somewhere - I can imagine going through some random shop of shite in the backwater of nowhere in 20 years and just finding an old unmarked tape with it on - I think that would truly be the Holy Grail of U2 tapes, bringing it a bit more on topic
  3. Wow a ZOO TV IEM. That sounds very interesting.
  4. Originally posted by hoserama:Yep it was a group that was buying and sharing the Springsteen official soundboard. No dispute there. And that makes it ok for you to take stuff privately shared within the group by tapers and distributing elsewhere how? All you did is get kicked out and show me that I can't trust sharing stuff unless I specifically know the person. Thanks for that.

With the greatest of respect you started this yesterday there was no need to name me. All I have done is present my view, I have never denied and have apologised numerous times.

During my time on the Springtseen group I had access to many of yours and others recordings which I kept to myself. This was a one off.

Let's leave this I hope the wider board appreciate that I made a mistake, call it incompetence if you like but there was certainly no malice.

Regards
  5. My recollection is different but sure, I can chalk it up to (repeated) incompetence and drop it for the moment on this thread.
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:My recollection is different but sure, I can chalk it up to (repeated) incompetence and drop it for the moment on this thread.
    "For the moment" ... I look forward to the next installment.
    Where again I will apologise.
  7. Right, so apologetic after leaking and posting my recording (correction: one recording) multiple times over several years. Excuse me if the apology feels hollow.

In any case, I'm done here.
  8. FFS ... one recording, one recording
    Don't forget your coat on the way out
  9. Edited
  10. No need to fight things out in public people. Think we’ve had this thread go on long enough.