1. This is the happiest day of my life this year.
  2. I guess opening night or day before? But could hit any day. Your guess is as good as mine.
  3. I guess this is where U2wanderer referd to last week about exciting hings coming up
  4. Thank you.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:As others have suggested there's definitely a The Clash vibe going on there, and also a bit of The Miracle kind of sound.

I like the choruses, "I'm free, so unexpetedly!".

And well, seeing Larry has been super exciting. The most excited I've been for U2 since 2018 no doubt.

Yes great Larry is back. Nice song. Happy the guitar is back. Could be hit later this year
  6. Maybe they’ll release a double album this winter for SOA + this style
  7. The song is a grower, it's a more mature U2 sound. I'm also glad to see Larry, should put to bed all the conspiracies of his departure at least he's on the mend.

Keep in mind it's not the best audio from the clips available, it's great to have new material.
  8. Originally posted by EridescoFly:The song is a grower, it's a more mature U2 sound. I'm also glad to see Larry, should put to bed all the conspiracies of his departure at least he's on the mend.

Keep in mind it's not the best audio from the clips available, it's great to have new material.
    The quality of the audio is the exact reason i find it difficult to have an opinion on this song. But surely i love to see Larry!!