2023-10-08 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Dang, and those tours were the only live U2 experiences I had before tonight...

Welp, I guess it's obvious I need to get some rest . Goodnight to anyone who is still up in Vegas.

2. Would have made sense if they started E+I in early 2016 or something, not 3 years later lol
  3. You're right. I just checked the bootleg from Birmingham and it has the regular We Will Rock You intro from the Outside Broadcast leg, no sign of I Could Have Lost You whatsoever.

If you want to have that corrected, contact @u2gigs on twitter

4. It was so fucking incredible, Bono was having so much fun I mean they all looked so great it was really special
  5. Fell asleep during MW - glad I didn't miss any debuts!
  6. Acoustic Pride was bloodiy lovely. Band looking comfortable.
  7. It was amazing to hear how much better it was, they even joked about how they fucked it up Saturday
  8. It really was a great show. Extremely different “vibe” compared to JT30. Admittedly, I felt there was more crowd energy at that show where you were focused in a single direction (the stage and behind it). You’re looking everywhere in wonderment at the Sphere.

Not knowing the setlist beforehand, if you had told me they were only playing eight other non-AB songs (not including MLK here) the eight they performed were the ones I predicted - not hard to do.

Would have liked to have witnessed AIWIY - and am somewhat surprised no Stay or something else from Zooropa - but I’m very glad I took the time (and $$$$$$) to go to this. Really appreciated it while there as you never know when it’ll be the “last time.”
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:It really was a great show. Extremely different “vibe” compared to JT30. Admittedly, I felt there was more crowd energy at that show where you were focused in a single direction (the stage and behind it) where you’re looking everywhere in wonderment at the Sphere.

Not knowing the setlist beforehand, if you had told me they were only playing eight other non-AB songs (not including MLK here) the eight they performed were the ones I predicted - not hard to do.

Would have liked to have witnessed AIWIY - and am somewhat surprised no Stay or something else from Zooropa - but I’m very glad I took the time (and $$$$$$) to go to this. Really appreciated it while there as you never know when it’ll be the “last time.”
    Well said!