1. Thanks guys, I’m fooking excited now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  2. thanks, yes that’s central for me, I’m off strip at the virgin curio (old hard rock), the electra bar in Venetian does a happy hour as well !

quote=SJKamal,m=1004251]1) band start at 830pm even though the Sphere advertise 8pm.

2) I can't really answer about GA as I was seated. Although I know people who were in GA who say if you go in when doors open, or around 7ish you should be fine for a good spot.

3) A bar crawl is certainly doable. That's what we did. The Linq Promenade is a good place to drink. Depending on where you are on the strip, that could be halfway point to the Sphere. Then from the Promenade it's a 10 minute walk to the venetian.

3. Finally time.
  4. Enjoy Kev
  5. Enjoy Kevin!
  6. Currently in terminal b Atlanta waiting for my flight to vegas, bloody long arse flight from Manchester 🙈 24 hours to paradise 👍👍👍👍👍👍
  7. The lengths we all go to just to see a rock band are absurd when your really think about it
  8. It's hilarious, isn't it? The time and the thousands of dollars on the trip to Vegas is crazy - and I live in the Vancouver area so it wasn't that big of a deal compared to those of you flying over oceans!
  9. If you can afford it, that money is well spent, imho. Experiences and memories are worth so much more than the money spent on them.
  10. Yeah, I was awake pretty much 26 hours from 6am UK time and finally got to the hotel 1.30am vegas time or 8.30am uk, it’s cost me a fortune, but it had to be done 👍👍👍👍 hopefully not have to go so far for next tour, so thankful I’ve worked hard all my life to be in a position to afford to take a trip like this , so excited now, and my self exile from u2 social media is all most over 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  11. I don’t have the chance to sit and wait for U2 to come to me. Every performance requires travel for me. The closest shows (Montreal or Boston) usually require a flight or a 12 hour trek by car. The closest they’ve ever come is Moncton which is 3-hours by car. So Vegas is no different in that respect for me.

It means I’ve been going through absurd lengths to see all of the shows I have (U2 and other artists.) I can’t imagine at this point having not done it. These trips are worth it to me, and it’s also an opportunity to catch up with those friends I usually only see around tour-time. Thankful for the ability to do it. Would have loved to have seen Zoo TV or The Joshua Tree tour in 87 but at the time it was out of reach.