2023-10-05 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. New fan on stage! Never seen her before!
  2. Meerkat doesn't exist anymore!
  3. I hated that he pretended he didn't know her.
    Just be upfront and say "hi gurl, long time no see!!"
  4. Just like the recent set list, the fans invited onstage haven't changed much in the last nine years.
  5. Yeah and it's obvious he knows because we already had 2 VIP fans on stage so far.
  6. Why are we focused on how many time someone has been on stage or not? We should be talking about how fucking great He sounded at the end of “one” last night.
    Ha-haas instead of Ooh-ooos for the falsetto at the end. First time he’s even attempted that since popmart
  7. That’s a pretty lazy comment. I think they played 79 different songs over the last 9 years…

Just for reference, I think they played 51 songs the entire decade of the 90s..
  8. Originally posted by justinpushplay:Why are we focused on how many time someone has been on stage or not? We should be talking about how fucking great He sounded at the end of “one” last night.
    Ha-haas instead of Ooh-ooos for the falsetto at the end. First time he’s even attempted that since popmart
    Yeah One was actually breathtaking last night

Every night the first half of the set is pretty untouchable to anything from the last decade IMO
  9. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Yeah One was actually breathtaking last night

Every night the first half of the set is pretty untouchable to anything from the last decade IMO
    Spot on
  10. Originally posted by justinpushplay:Why are we focused on how many time someone has been on stage or not? We should be talking about how fucking great He sounded at the end of “one” last night.
    Just saw the video. Sounds really good, sounds just like 90's Bono at the end.