Out Of Control
    Two Hearts Beat As One
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
  2. SOI / SOS

Invisible
    Ordinary Love
    Every Breaking Wave
    Walk On Ukraine
  3. I’d expect them to lean on the SOS versions for this era - they’re way too upbeat for a ‘break’ in their usual form. Maybe see 11 O’Clock Tick Tock.
  4. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    I’d expect them to lean on the SOS versions for this era - they’re way too upbeat for a ‘break’ in their usual form. Maybe see 11 O’Clock Tick Tock.
    Ohh that would be awesome
  5. If we're to get any brief covers, like with Dancing In The Moonlight, wonder what we could get?? Something like Suspicious Minds or Dear Prudence?
  6. Ticket question for those that have been/are going to the Sphere. I added my tickets to my wallet from the Ticketmaster website but they don’t have a barcode (they do in my Ticketmaster account) just a notation underneath saying “hold next to scanner”. Is this what you guys have as well as I’ve never seen that before as there is usually a barcode or QR code when I have downloaded previous gig tickets to my wallet.
  7. Originally posted by Brizee:Ticket question for those that have been/are going to the Sphere. I added my tickets to my wallet from the Ticketmaster website but they don’t have a barcode (they do in my Ticketmaster account) just a notation underneath saying “hold next to scanner”. Is this what you guys have as well as I’ve never seen that before as there is usually a barcode or QR code when I have downloaded previous gig tickets to my wallet.
    They do have a barcode. Look for some buttom that says "show barcode"
  8. Nada, just flips the ticket and shows all the purchase info and all that.
  9. NFC ticket? Like holding your phone near the card reader to pay via Apple Pay?
  10. First U2 show since LA 2 in 2018. Beyond giddy.
  11. That’s what I’m thinking but was hoping someone else would’ve had the same and confirmed it. Last thing I want is to have to interact with Ticketmaster before we leave for Vegas in a couple of days but looks like we might have to.