2023-09-29 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Looking forward to hanging out tonight in my jammies while watching Big Bang Theory and sipping cocktails with my wife.
  2. I'm 73rd in line for GA tonight - woohoo! For those asking about a stream I personally plan on going live on twitch for a little while during the show, maybe for the opening song and a little bit more, but not for the whole show. Will just be streaming off my phone so can't make any guarantees on signal quality but will try!

www.twitch.tv/suborbitalsays
  3. Originally posted by BonoGlasses:I'm 73rd in line for GA tonight - woohoo! For those asking about a stream I personally plan on going live on twitch for a little while during the show, maybe for the opening song and a little bit more, but not for the whole show. Will just be streaming off my phone so can't make any guarantees on signal quality but will try!

Great spot and thank you! Enjoy!
  4. Originally posted by BonoGlasses:I'm 73rd in line for GA tonight - woohoo! For those asking about a stream I personally plan on going live on twitch for a little while during the show, maybe for the opening song and a little bit more, but not for the whole show. Will just be streaming off my phone so can't make any guarantees on signal quality but will try!

That would be nice!
    Damm, I wish I was there! Have fun everyone and enjoy!
  5. Originally posted by BonoGlasses:I'm 73rd in line for GA tonight - woohoo! For those asking about a stream I personally plan on going live on twitch for a little while during the show, maybe for the opening song and a little bit more, but not for the whole show. Will just be streaming off my phone so can't make any guarantees on signal quality but will try!

I. LOVE. YOU.
  6. Will be here at 5am.
  7. What's the move for video?

Am I going to have to download the godforsaken tik tok to get the most reliable video streams for tonight?
  8. Could've just scrolled up and saw the Twitch link mentioned. Duh.