1. Now we are moving to the 90's. The 90s which turned into more edgy alternative rock and U2 were a part of that as well and that's what helped them create Achtung Baby. But given how the Achtung Baby Album will be done in its entirety. Zooropa is the next to be predicted so here goes.

Zooropa - 70% - This song is likely to be in this tour because given the fact that it does represent the heart of the album. And it's been played on handful of tours, Zooropa, 360 and Innocence and Experience. It missed the Popmart, Elevation and Vertigo tour. Zooropa finally made its reemergence in April of 2011 after 18 years and was done in a medley to October/Bullet The Blue Sky & Where The Streets Have No Name on I&E. But with Achtung Baby being played on tour, this will be guaranteed to make the show.

Babyface - 35% - Only been done in a few ZOOTV Tours, but then they really didn't have a place to put it, it's been almost 30 years since the band played this live, it's last tour performance was back in August of 1993, can you believe that?. But I doubt that's going to be played in this tour.

Numb - 65% - Love the part where Edge takes over the song and just does it his own injustice. This song hasn't been played since December of 1993 and it's missed a lot of tours, I thought we would see it be played again in 360, could've been rotated with Zooropa, or we could've had a Numb/Zooropa seque. Numb could've been played right before Zooropa first. And then also in 2015, Could've pictured a sequence in which Numb would've kicked off the second half of the set right before Invisible. It would've been fair just to give Bono a chance to rest his voice, and also in Experience & Innocence too. But I think Numb has a complete chance to make this set, My sequence would be after an acoustic set, do it after an acoustic set.

Lemon - 60% - Since Bono brought Macphisto back in 2018 in E&I. Why didn't he do it in this tour, I mean after all it is about his mother. This song like Babyface and Numb, they both haven't played since 1993. And they had it as a encore intro for Popmart, they should've just played it too in the encore after Discotheque. That would've been a nice seque there but it wouldn't work and if they are really considering songs on Zooropa in this live tour this year. Bring it back!, my thing is have a giant lemon similar to the Popmart Tour while they play it and that would be great.

Stay (Faraway So Close) - 100% - Arguably the best underrated song in Zooropa history. Stay (Faraway So Close). Unlike Babyface, Numb & Lemon. Stay missed a few bit of tours, but still was relevant. When it was played live it was done in a stripped down electric arrangement on ZOOTV!. And it was rehearsed for Popmart with just Bono and Edge electric, but it never made the tour until the Elevation Tour when it was played in the United States in April of 2001 as it was done acoustic by Bono and Edge. It didn't make the Vertigo Tour. I think it could've cause in the encore of the third leg, the band were doing Acoustic Sets. And I think this song could've started the encore too and maybe rotated it for night 2 too. Stay did make a return but it was not in a tour, just a one off appearance with Bono and The Edge in 2007 until they resurrected it back in 360 and also was played in Glastonbury in the Summer of 2011 as well. After a 7-year absence despite it not being played in Innocence & Experience and in the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour. It returned to Experience & Innocence in full band electric style for the first time since December of 1993 after 25 years in September of 2018 at the second night in Copenhagen. And most recently the band has put it on Songs of Surrender where it's much better than the original version. I have a feeling that they should play this version but like rotate it for Night 2.

Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car - 10% - Highly doubtful that it is not going to be played given for the fact that it was played on ZooTV/Zooropa, but never made some tours but it was snippeted during The Fly and Vertigo in some tours. But it's not going to be played in full.

The First Time - 50% - Before Acrobat, Scarlet, Electrical Storm & Red Hill Mining Town made a tour debut, in September of 2005. The First Time finally made an appearance to a set and was played in acoustic form after being a snippet in Bad after the ZOOTV Tour in 1993. I think this song may have potential to make it to Vegas, but we'll have to wait and see about it. Maybe have it played acoustic as well again and like it rotate it to night 2 if they want.

Dirty Day - 75%. - In December of 1993. Dirty Day was dropped out of the live stable after the ZOOTV Tour and it missed a lot of tours, Popmart, Elevation, Vertigo, 360, Innocence and Experience, the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour. But in 2018, It had a lot to make up for when it returned to the set in Dublin as an Achtung Baby/Zooropa trilogy early set and most recently the band rerecorded this song for Songs of Surrender as well. So I think we will see Dirty Day be played again, but in a rocking full band style, not the Songs of Surrender Style. rotate it to either night 2 or night 3 or night 4 or night 5 or any night.

The Wanderer - 50% - This song does not feature U2 on vocals, it features the late, great Johnny Cash and what an influence he had on this song with the group. U2 have only played this song twice, first in November of 2005 as a Johnny Cash Tribute Show and done in a medley after I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For at the 360 tour, plus. It was also played in intermission for Innocence and Experience for a few cities in the first leg until The Fly took the intermission duties. I believe they will play this song, It's worth a shot.
  2. Question is, do they want ZooTV again or something different? If Stay is played, I'd rather see full-band, not SoS...the SoS version is good, but definitely not better than the original- but that's for another thread. And I think DGPFYCC would be brilliant in the Sphere
  3. I was at the Nashville 360 tour when The Wanderer was played. It is listed as a snippet in the show section here, but was really close to being in full from my memory. Getting to hear Wanderer and North Star in person was something else. Too bad no Electrical Storm. I can't imagine them playing more than just the Zooropa title track at the sphere. I hope I'm wrong, but they may well play more Zooropa tracks other than Zoo or Stay.
    I have decided not to fly out to Vegas for this. I have a skill for getting into shows for free or on the cheap, so getting in was never a concern, but the expense of flying out there, getting a hotel, etc was just too much for me. No Larry is a huge factor as well. It's not really U2, and I don't know if I buy the stories they are saying. I wish there was more transparency it what really went down. They don't owe us an explanation, but I expected better from them.

The ticket thing is also a big bummer. Most fans I know do not have the mental issues I have to be able to get into almost any event anywhere lol. I call it a skill, but I'm fairly mad as well lol. I've been to over 300 shows in my life, and only 14 U2 shows. And for 13 of the U2 shows, I actually had fan club or ticketmaster tickets out of excitement. But now, I was just going to fly out there with no tickets and work my magic ha.
  4. I have 'skillz' as well. I think they are also holding back tickets.
  5. Originally posted by bonoschild:Question is, do they want ZooTV again or something different? If Stay is played, I'd rather see full-band, not SoS...the SoS version is good, but definitely not better than the original- but that's for another thread. And I think DGPFYCC would be brilliant in the Sphere
    It's never gonna be full band, cos Larry won't play Vegas