1. And now we get to the Heart of the 80s that made U2 so popular, The Joshua Tree!.

Where The Streets Have No Name - 100% - And what made it so popular was the opening intro and guitar riff of Where The Streets Have No Name. Streets had become a mainstay for all tours until 2018 when it did not make the Experience & Innocence Tour because honestly it needed a break cause prior to the new tour. The Band already did the recreation of the Joshua Tree back in 2017. The new version of Songs of Surrender is great, but i prefer it an electric version on tour and I think it's going to be played in electric form. So expect Streets to be played at the Sphere.

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - 100%. We go from Streets to I Still Haven't Found. And such a great pairing to have these 2 kick off the Joshua Tree Album. It like Streets has made it to every tour with the exception of the Experience & Innocence Tour as well. This song has the distinction to be played anywhere live, in a main-set, an acoustic set, mid-set, encore and even end the set like it did in 2015 for the First Time on Innocence & Experience, The Band have many ways to expand this song and the live version of it never disappoints whether they sneak in a snippet in there. It is still the best to be played live and ironically enough, the video shoot for this song was done in Vegas, so it's definitely going to be a nod to that when they play it down there.

With or Without You - 100% - And here's another single from the Joshua Tree. Infact the very first single from the Joshua Tree and that is With or Without You, and perhaps one of the most greatest U2 Love Songs in the history of the 1980s. This like Streets & I Still Haven't Found were a part of almost every single tour until Experience & Innocence happened. It also had closed many shows sometimes. The first time it closed a show was in October of 1987. And it had closed shows almost 14 times, the last was in 2011. It became a big encore stay from 1987 through 2011 until ending the main set in 2015. But it's a possible chance for it to return to the encore. And as far as the band celebrating Achtung Baby. Edge needs to bring back the ZOOTV Guitar Solo for this song because it was better than the Joshua Tree Solo. But you be the judge of that. Their version of this song of Songs of Surrender also is good. But will they do this version or the regular version?. Or maybe if they wanna play Achtung Baby in its entirety, throw out some 80s hits before the start and this one will probably end the 80s main set.

Bullet The Blue Sky - 70% - Now we go into the powerful monster throbbing war guitar that is Bullet The Blue Sky. And it's become a mainstay on tour in the 1980s, it only missed 2 tours. 360 And Experience & Innocence. And I thought Bullet would've made it to 360 maybe have a perfect set match with Until The End of The World, have it be played right after that. From the 1980s through the 2000s. The band used different ways to change up the solo. First when they did the Joshua Tree & Lovetown, they did the effective slide solo similar to the Album, then it was changed to a Hendrix Guitar Solo from ZOOTV through Vertigo and then after 25 years since January of 1990. The Slide Solo returned in Innocence & Experience. And surely Bullet The Blue Sky was a big mainstay in the ZOOTV Tour, so if the band want to recreate the Achtung Baby Set. Then Bullet deserves to be in that setlist no doubt.

Running To Stand Still - 65% - I'm not going to lie, this song is probably one of the best songs of the Joshua Tree, although it was never considered a single. This honestly felt like it was to me. This song is one of the greatest songs U2 have ever done, and it became such a live staple in the 1980s all the way to the ZOOTV Tour until it missed Popmart Tour, but it had been snippeted and medleyed a handful of times on the Elevation Tour, until it's full reemergence in the Vertigo Tour with piano again until it was replaced by Miss Sarajevo. I don't think it would've worked with 360 if you had put it back together with Bullet The Blue Sky again, it would've worked, but I just don't think Running didn't fit the 360 tour in my opinion. Although I wish they could've done it Innocence and Experience because there is a YouTube Audio Evidence of it being played in Electric Form since ZOOTV but this time with Edge using a different guitar loop similar to the one he played when he appeared on a Food Show back in 2014 where he was playing Acoustic Songs. I thought this version could've been in this tour. Seeing it back again on the 2017 and 2019 Joshua Tree Tours again on YouTube. Felt like the band still had that song and when you hear that song on an Album or anything of that nature. It still gets you goosebumps everytime, even the Harmonica ending. I think this one deserves to be played in Vegas cause it was also a ZOOTV Favorite back then, so if you're going to resurrect the ZOOTV Set like I said, you'll need to bring Running back, and I'm sure it won't disappoint again.

Red Hill Mining Town - 20%. In the 1980s through the 2010s. There was no really no place to put Red Hill Mining Town in there until May 12, 2017 when the band finally decided it was time to play it. Although it wasn't done in the regular version. It was still cool to see Red Hill finally get it's due after being shut out for the past 9 tours although it was considered to be played on tour cause of the band filming Rattle & Hum in 1987. But it never came to fruition. But I'm glad it was able to get it's due, and if there was 1 song from the Joshua Tree I would have liked to seen be played on Experience & Innocence was this, but with just Bono and Edge acoustic. The new version of Songs of Surrender is really great, this time it doesn't have Edge on piano. Just on Acoustic guitar this time. And I think the band should consider playing this tune in Vegas rather than Piano, keep the brass section. But do the new acoustic version instead cause it's much better than the live piano version.

In God's Country - 45% - We know Las Vegas is the Desert and this song is all about the Desert Sky, It's about America. It's In God's Country. Some of the Video Shootings were done in that area of Vegas if i'm not mistaken similar to I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. This song has been in tours multiple times since it's debut in 1987, but it ended in October of 1989 until it was done Acoustic Style in Elevation of 2001, and in a rare occasional appearance with a guest playing it on Acoustic Guitar in Innocence & Experience until it's full band rendition for the first time in 28 years on the 2017 Joshua Tree Tours. So this song should be played in Vegas, seeing as it is after all a desert place.

Trip Through Your Wires - 10% - This song is also a desert song itself, but you can call it a sexual dream song at best. Trip Through Your Wires has never been on many tours, the only 3 tours it made were all 3 Joshua Tree Tours, 1987, 2017 and 2019. Yep, I know. I really thought it would make a good switch to Lovetown Tour as well and the Elevation Tour as well, but even I didn't think it was going to be a good song for the Joshua Tree and although it was nice to see it be resurrected 6 years ago, this song had it's fair days in the sun.

One Tree Hill - 5%. You're probably saying well it's a possibility that they will play it in Vegas. But they are not touring in New Zealand and if they did tour to do U2:UV you would say yes, they will play it. But obviously it's not going to happen. Although it was a tease of it on the ZOOTV Tour in 1993 when it was snippeted after One. And after it's full concert song on January 9, 1990. It was locked away from Popmart & Elevation until 2006 when it returned to New Zealand and in 2010 and 2011 for 360 and in 2017 and 2019 for the Joshua Tree Tours. But this is U2:UV Live at the Sphere, so I know every diehard fan wants to see One Tree Hill be played there, but the thing is. It's a song for New Zealand and a song for Bono's friend Greg Carroll who died in a motorcycle accident in 1986 before the Joshua Tree Album came. And if they were to have brought it back, then maybe save some songs for Songs of Surrender and add this in there. But they didn't. So as much as i'm a fan of this song. One Tree Hill never worked in the ZOOTV Tour and it will never work at the Sphere.

Exit - 25% - Let's say Exit gets a 25% of entering the Sphere in Vegas and why I say that, Exit has only made 4 tours. The entirety of them was Joshua Tree 1987, 2017 and 2019 and only one time in Lovetown in 1989. But the 1990s weren't proven much for Exit, i'm pretty sure they would've given Exit a shot for ZOOTV or Popmart or the Elevation Tour or the Vertigo Tour to be fair. But I will admit, seeing Exit back in 2017 and 2019 was damn good. It had been 28 years, and to see it be played live on Video looked like the band still had it even with Bono's Shadow Attire. That was badass as hell!. Excuse my language for that, but I just had to do it. Now Here's something crazy if the band had put this on ZOOTV & Zooropa. Picture This medley, Bad/Exit/Dirty Day/Bullet/Running & Streets, that would send the crowd into a frenzy, see that would be every ZOOTV Fantasy right there. Exit had it's twice in a lifetime resurrection in 2017 and 2019, so it may not even make the cut in Vegas.

Mothers of The Disappeared - 10%. Just like One Tree Hill, this song will never be played at the Sphere. Although it's a song for the Mothers who lost their Children in South America. It has been a heartwarming ballad and i'm sure had U2 had the chance to visit Chile on their ZOOTV Tour, this song definitely would have been played. That's the only regret I think U2 had ever had was not go to Chile on their ZOOTV Tour until they finally made it to Popmart Tour and played it as an ending lullaby for 4 shows which was pretty cool. They resurrected it when they returned to Santiago for the Vertigo Tour, and in the Europe Tour for the 360 leg 3 times when it replaced MLK for a second night. And then did it full band style similar to their 1987 Full Band Version for the Joshua Tree Tours in 2017 and 2019. But this will not be played at the Sphere!.

Sweetest Thing - 55% - This song was written as an apology by Bono to his wife for missing her birthday, then it was used as a b-side until it was re recorded in 1998 and used as a single and then they played it live on the Elevation Tour but it dropped out in the middle of the second leg until they brought it back for Innocence and Experience and even one time in Mexico on the Joshua Tree Tour in 2017. If you wanna use some 1990s singles in the start of an encore after possibly the ZOOTV Set, maybe play this song. Do it similar to I&E cause that version was really, really good. And I don't see why not Sweetest Thing can be played in Vegas!. Just give it a late 90s nod.
  2. I still adore your logic.
  3. Hopefully they just play 92-97. Leave the rest out.
  4. That would be something special to witness
  5. WOWY 80%