1. I did a Boy Prediction earlier a few months ago, so the next album we got is October!

Gloria - 80%. In the 90's era of U2. I Don't think Gloria would be a great sample to ZOOTV. Although it would've been a nod to have it done in Acoustic fashion in the second part of the show. Seeing as they stripped down I Will Follow in that tour and also would've not done well in Popmart either. But this is a chance to have Gloria in this tour as we have seen it pop up Time and Time Again ever since it's triumphant return to the set in 2015 and it's permanent stay in Experience & Innocence in 2018 and also in the Joshua Tree Tour in 2019 twice. And Most Recently has been an instrumental version on Bono's Songs of Surrender Tour. But there is the likelyhood that you will probably hear it cause there are 17 shows in Las Vegas. And It can be in 1 of these 17 shows. We're going to have to wait and see for that. If the band want to recreate the ZOOTV 1992/1993 Set. Then they will have to put this in the early stages of the set and give some old 80s hits just what they were missing back in the early, mid and late 90s.

I Fall Down - 20%. As Underrated as this song is. I Fall Down never gets talked about as much, and infact it's last live staple performance was 38 years ago in April of 1985. I don't think like Gloria. I Fall Down would have success in the 90s tour too. And I still don't think I Fall Down has a chance of coming back. So keep dreaming guys.

I Threw A Brick Through A Window - 10% - Like I Fall Down. It's final performance was in April of 1985 and to think it was played at the same time in East Rutherford at the Unforgettable Fire Tour. This song wouldn't have a chance to be in the Joshua Tree Tour although it & A Day Without Me would've stayed together as a medley on that tour cause let's face it, by the end of the 1980s. They treated these 80s hits like they were singles. I Threw A Brick was never a single to begin with, although the drum intro and outro was nuts at the end, giving us a prelude to Sunday Bloody Sunday, but it was no chance that I Threw A Brick was going to be in the Joshua Tree Tour and all the other tours for that matter. And it will likely make the cut again.

Rejoice - 15%. You know you could say Rejoice could have a higher chance of coming back with what's going on in the world. Because let's just face it the world has been screwed a lot ever since September 11, 2001 in my eyes. Rejoice was just a one and done tour thing in October, and it just disappeared off the face of the earth although fantasizing it, it could've been done in the War Tour, you could've just had it played after Sunday Bloody Sunday, and also could've made rare appearances in the Unforgettable Fire Tour too. I could've seen that happen. But it just didn't have the flavor to it and in this tour, it's not happening.

Fire - 10%. Another Underrated Song and Single that didn't get the credit it mostly deserved. Fire was a main staple ever since it's debut on the Boy Tour, and then in the October Tour and then on it's first show in the War Tour and then after, the band were done with it. There was no place for Fire to make some 1980s Tours, although it could've made some rare appearances in the Unforgettable Fire & The Joshua Tree Tour. Although I shuttered to think how well that would work. And then quite possibly in the Mid 2000s could've seen it happen in the Vertigo Tour. But Fire would definitely not work well in an arena stage to be quite honest or a stadium stage. Sad to say that it will not happen in Las Vegas!.

Tomorrow - 20% - one of Bono's tributes to his mother in the October Album has to be the hauntingest version ever. Tomorrow. This song had great potential and it potentially could've had a big #1 hit if the band had been more successful in the Early 1980's but it just didn't click. Although it was played at a handful of October & War Tours and maybe could've found a place in the Unforgettable Fire, Joshua Tree & Lovetown. The Version of this live song in the 1990's also could've worked well if they had done it in an acoustic form on ZOOTV. It would've been a nice nod to it. But I think the most closer song Bono has done for his mother is Iris (Hold Me Close). And it's beaten Tomorrow. As Much as I want to see Tomorrow be resurrected in Vegas. It's not happening.

October - 65%. July 18, 2015. Madison Square Garden, picture millions of fans and Bono and Edge are on the B-Stage and a familiar piano riff is heard in concert for the first time since 1989, yep you guessed it October. October missed the entirety of the 90s and the 2000s. But when the Band revived it for the I&E Tour. It would become a permanent thing in the second leg, and I really loved how it sequed into Every Breaking Wave. And after, I was hoping it could come to the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour, But it didn't. Maybe October could have another shot at coming back. If the band do acoustic sets in the middle of the set, they could possibly play it.

With A Shout - 0%. A Big no to this.

Stranger In A Strange Land - 0%. Nope not happening.

Scarlet - 30% - In A Time where things are happening in the world. This song needs to be resurrected like it was in the 360 tour. Cause think about this, we've had Covid. Political Protests and all of the other hell that's been happening over in America and even all over the world. I strongly think Scarlet is possibly a candidate to have a political message in this show. Safe to say it had it's run in the 360 tour. But as much as I would like to say it, it may be possible. But who's to say I mean after all it is a song about rejoice in the world.

Party Girl - 80% - Seeing how this song wasn't in the October Album although it was a hidden song. I feel like it kinda was to be honest, It appeared on the Single "A Celebration". And became a mainstay for some tours, However the only tours it missed were Popmart, 2017 & 2019 Joshua Tree Tours & Experience & Innocence. Party Girl did have it's shot in ZOOTV too. Although it was done rarely for special occasions. So to see the band in Vegas. I'd say play the heck out of the song!. 80% for me. Party Girl returns to a show for the first time in 8 years. Put it in an acoustic set or an encore. The band can play it!.

A Celebration - 20% - A song that never had the 1980's live staple although it was played somewhat in the tours of October & War. But It never had the flavor to it. Felt like It could've been done in the Unforgettable Fire, Joshua Tree & Lovetown tours as well. It was almost a tease to it on January 10, 1990 when the band did the end of the Lovetown Tour with Bono holding up a sign and saying "You Could Call it That Allright, but the band went straight into 40 holding out hope for A Celebration coming back after 7 years. Like Gloria. A Celebration probably might not have worked in the 1990s. Now it could've worked in the 2000s and even in the 360 tour. And I would've given it a shot for Innocence & Experience, but there was no way you could squeeze it in the set let alone play it in the encore. So if you ask me, maybe it may be time to resurrect A Celebration and give it one more chance of a tour, cause they haven't played it in 40 years. The band haven't gotten any younger and if it is the last of their 2 or 3 tours. Then play it for old times sake!.