1. I adore this preview - really like the approach they took here.
  2. Better than most of the others we’ve heard. The vocal actually sounds great.

Might be some redeeming qualities on the album yet, lol. We’ll see. This and 40 sound great. Two Hearts isn’t bad. And I’m still confused about Stay.
  3. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:Better than most of the others we’ve heard. The vocal actually sounds great.

Might be some redeeming qualities on the album yet, lol. We’ll see. This and 40 sound great. Two Hearts isn’t bad. And I’m still confused about Stay.
    Stay is using the ‘93 track. It’s a different recording on the album. Guessing they gave the creators the original tracks and replaced them later, and they missed replacing that one…
  4. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Stay is using the ‘93 track. It’s a different recording on the album. Guessing they gave the creators the original tracks and replaced them later, and they missed replacing that one…
    They couldn’t have, the Desire one has the bass player playing along to the new recording. That part wouldn’t work on the original nor is it a similar tempo
  5. Love this
  6. Originally posted by justinpushplay:[..]
    They couldn’t have, the Desire one has the bass player playing along to the new recording. That part wouldn’t work on the original nor is it a similar tempo
    Maybe they worked with the bass player direct. All I know is that's not the new version of "Stay" on the album so they gave that creator an older version of the song for some reason.
  7. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Maybe they worked with the bass player direct. All I know is that's not the new version of "Stay" on the album so they gave that creator an older version of the song for some reason.
    Do you have the album?
  8. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Isn’t Stay Bono’s favorite U2 song? Maybe he just wanted to keep that one a surprise. Or maybe the recording is just really bad they need to hide it before release. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  9. Originally posted by Bonoboy92:[..]
    Isn’t Stay Bono’s favorite U2 song? Maybe he just wanted to keep that one a surprise. Or maybe the recording is just really bad they need to hide it before release. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Don’t think so.

He typically says Miss Sarajevo is (or Vertigo lol)