1. Tired? Can't be bothered, uninvested.
  2. Originally posted by enoone:[..]
    Agreed. During the pandemic, U2 offered nothing while other bands opened the vault. Radiohead was a class act; U2 did nothing for its fanbase.

They did stream a couple of concerts on U2.com :")
  3. Exactly. Not as if most of us were expecting anything completely unseen but a cleaned up version with professional audio for some of their classic gigs that hadn’t been released but are all over YouTube would have been great.
  4. We had already heard it on Bono's tour and a small fragment in the audiobook... I don't dislike it at all, even if it's bland and soft... But I wouldn't dislike almost anything they do with that song. The problem is that they insist on sticking to the usual songs, Pride, One, WOWY, SBS, etc etc... But things with less known songs are always welcome!
  5. Originally posted by SlightedRadio91:With the heavy lyrical (and vocal) change, this seems to be more of an "experienced" companion version of the original, rather than a weird remake, like the others.
    Good point. From what we've heard, this might be the most heavily changed song of them all not only sonically, but in terms of lyrics and perspective.
  6. I'm all in on this. Radical re-shaping.
  7. This is one of the better tracks i've heard so far
  8. I wonder will we get a full release of this before March 17?
  9. Edge's vocals are nice. The piano arrangement works in this case and the new lyrics are good
  10. +1. It's a bit too sparse, but in general it's an enjoyable listen and it's great they remember shit from Boy other than IWF/OOC/EC
  11. Sounds kinda like a funeral dirge to me…