1. U2 was listed at this festival. Does anyone know why they didn't perform that night? The US October Tour ended March 30. The Europe Festival tour started July 1st with a one-off show on May 14th, so they had no other gigs that night.
  2. Thanks for your reply. They didn't perform that night. I found a few dutch articles and it is known they were replaced by a reggeaband called Steel Pulse
  3. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:Thanks for your reply. They didn't perform that night. I found a few dutch articles and it is known they were replaced by a reggeaband called Steel Pulse
    No problem and thank you for making it clear that they didn’t actually play. I did notice on u2gigs notes for the last show of the 4th leg that the band cancelled plans to play shows to take a break. I know they still ended up doing the festivals but maybe Utrecht was just too soon after the 4th leg of the tour wrapped up and they wanted to give themselves more time before playing again, just a theory.
  4. Originally posted by Unodostres123:[..]
    No problem and thank you for making it clear that they didn’t actually play. I did notice on u2gigs notes for the last show of the 4th leg that the band cancelled plans to play shows to take a break. I know they still ended up doing the festivals but maybe Utrecht was just too soon after the 4th leg of the tour wrapped up and they wanted to give themselves more time before playing again, just a theory.
    Just checked that out as well. I didn't know that they had plans to go to Australia, Japan and even India in 1982!! Glad that finally made it to India 37 years later!
  5. Yup, that date was discussed plenty in 2019.