1. I listened to the “singles” as they were released back in February (or whenever it was). Listened to the entire 40-track album when it was released in March while I was on vacation.

That’s it.
  2. Genuinely forgot this was a thing.
  3. Lol me too... but truth is I never considered this as an album but as compilation at most
  4. It was a great week.
  5. I made a playlist with my favorite twelve tracks that I still listen to every once in a while, and they’ve also been added to my general Favorites playlist so they come up on shuffle every once in a while.
  6. Originally posted by Faceman2000:I made a playlist with my favorite twelve tracks that I still listen to every once in a while, and they’ve also been added to my general Favorites playlist so they come up on shuffle every once in a while.
    Can you give the list of your favorite 12 tracks ?
  7. Does anybody have scans of the vinyl covers with the individual band members?
  8. Sure!

With or Without You
    All I Want Is You
    The Fly
    Bad
    The Miracle
    Invisible
    11 o’Clock
    I Will Follow
    Stay
    Wild Horses
    Get Out of Your Own Way

Looking at the list, I should probably throw ISHFWILF, Two Hearts, and Vertigo on there.
  9. Originally posted by Faceman2000:[..]
    Sure!

With or Without You
    All I Want Is You
    The Fly
    Bad
    The Miracle
    Invisible
    11 o’Clock
    I Will Follow
    Stay
    Wild Horses
    Get Out of Your Own Way

Looking at the list, I should probably throw ISHFWILF, Two Hearts, and Vertigo on there.
    Fantastic list !! I would only put Two Hearts & I still haven't found instead of I will follow & GOOYOW.
  10. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[image]
    Yesterday i picked up my Japanese CD. My collection is now complete
    - 4LP + set of postcards
    - 2LP chrystal clear vinyl
    - cassette
    - 4CD
    - Japanese 17 track cd + Amazon oversized jacket

What's that one that looks like a 10inch?
    I assume the over-sized jacket is the white CD slipcase? Which Amazon was that from?
  11. Originally posted by marik:[..]

What's that one that looks like a 10inch?
    I assume the over-sized jacket is the white CD slipcase? Which Amazon was that from?

The 10" is the oversized jacket (U2songs says mega jacket). It's from Amazon Japan. The son of one of my friends lives in Japan and ordered it for me