1. Dodger Stadium.
  2. The performance from Stockholm on 6/11/92 is the definitive version of WGRYWH and I'm gonna stand by that until the day I die. The album version is a close second.
  3. can somebody please recommend me some good badass WGRYWH performance from the Vertigo and experience Tours? Where the crowd can be heard well
  4. Originally posted by thalloween:can somebody please recommend me some good badass WGRYWH performance from the Vertigo and experience Tours? Where the crowd can be heard well
    I don’t think you’re going to find any better than Berlin, probably some on a par but you’ve got a great recording and a faultless performance. Night 4 in Dublin has a great recording as well so worth listening to that. And it’s not an experience show but the Apollo performance again official release and great performance. Vertigo you’re struggling for a combination of good performance with good recording but Dublin tends to get spoken highly of so give that a go.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I don’t think you’re going to find any better than Berlin, probably some on a par but you’ve got a great recording and a faultless performance. Night 4 in Dublin has a great recording as well so worth listening to that. And it’s not an experience show but the Apollo performance again official release and great performance. Vertigo you’re struggling for a combination of good performance with good recording but Dublin tends to get spoken highly of so give that a go.
    Berlin is on top performance but the crowd isn’t loud
  6. It’s not the crowd that perform the song though is it. You’re probably better looking for some audience recordings then. There isn’t that many really between the tours so worth just having a look through vertigo Dublin probably will be to your liking though if you like crowd coming through on the recording.
  7. Berlin - Still hate how the screen closes and we Get NOT to see Larry drumming his heart and ass out at the end of the song major blow in the recording
  8. Originally posted by zbych:Berlin - Still hate how the screen closes and we Get NOT to see Larry drumming his heart and ass out at the end of the song major blow in the recording
    I loved it in Hamburg #1 when the screen stopped working during Wild Horses und did not close. Bono and Larry were on fire and everyone could see it!
  9. There aren’t many stellar recordings from the 2005 shows which featured the full band performances but the Dublin 1 crowd sang along rightly. And Twickenham also.