2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. And they missed the JFK speech during Love Me Tender! You can very faintly hear it through the ambient mics. Amateurs!

I know this in particular because I tracked down the archival footage and layered it in my mix, as the JFK speech wasn't coming down the ear monitor feeds either.
  2. Originally posted by hoserama:And they missed the JFK speech during Love Me Tender! You can very faintly hear it through the ambient mics. Amateurs!

I know this in particular because I tracked down the archival footage and layered it in my mix, as the JFK speech wasn't coming down the ear monitor feeds either.
    Where is your mix? I would love to hear it!
  3. Not of this show, haven't started on 3/2 mix yet. Still working up to that (working on 2/18 now). But you can hear the JFK loud and clear on the 11/1 + 11/3 mixes.
  4. Originally posted by unclejosh:I mean he was asking the same exact questions multiple times in multiple threads. I appreciate the passion but it was annoying to try to come here to read about the show/broadcast and to see the same questions over and over.

Apologies for not responding and allowing this to continue over multiple days / weeks. I’ve been swamped with year end at my job, and also requirements from my publisher, and some other activity around U2 which is keeping me busy. The questions will be answered when I find some time to do so in an appropriate manner, and in an appropriate (ie on topic) location.
  5. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    It took quite a while between the Apollo broadcast and the eventual fanclub release. Might be a hot minute. At very least, they'll wait until it's done broadcasting on sirius next month.

They said in the next couple of weeks so I'm hopeful. But yes a couple of weeks could also mean 2 or 3 months.
  6. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]

Apologies for not responding and allowing this to continue over multiple days / weeks. I’ve been swamped with year end at my job, and also requirements from my publisher, and some other activity around U2 which is keeping me busy. The questions will be answered when I find some time to do so in an appropriate manner, and in an appropriate (ie on topic) location.
    You are not the one who needed to apologize IMO. You are under no obligation to answer and especially not when being spammed with the same question over and over.
  7. So was there ever a consensus on which version floating around is "the best" one for collecting purposes. Even with the stream compression which capture is the one to keep?
  8. Originally posted by unclejosh:So was there ever a consensus on which version floating around is "the best" one for collecting purposes. Even with the stream compression which capture is the one to keep?
    ....working on a solution to that
  9. You are spoiling us too much
  10. Ooooooooo... Can you smell what the Hose is cooking? It's gonna be Even better than the real thing.
  11. Nope, not like that. Just a packaged up Sirius broadcast.
  12. Wouldn’t hold my breath on it either. Yea they plan on doing more with it but I’m not sure they’ve decided what yet.