1. Blessed are the shithole countries!

I liked the performance! Would have liked it even beter if there was a crowd.
  2. Do we know which songs have been played?
  3. Loved the “sh**hole countries” reference - good on them for their unending commitment to hold the world’s leaders to account.
  4. Pretty cool performance. Obviously not a one time live performance. They sang it a few times and mixed it together. Sounded good though. I didn’t watch the Grammys. But looking at various website reviews, U2 were barely mentioned. Sad to say but I finally think their revelancy is gone among the general population. Ed Sheeran and other Pop or Hip Hop acts are what it’s all about.
  5. Originally posted by raynman009:Pretty cool performance. Obviously not a one time live performance. They sang it a few times and mixed it together. Sounded good though. I didn’t watch the Grammys. But looking at various website reviews, U2 were barely mentioned. Sad to say but I finally think their revelancy is gone among the general population. Ed Sheeran and other Pop or Hip Hop acts are what it’s all about.
    If the definition of relevancy is what’s cool with the 18-30 year olds, then you’re right but that’s a narrow definition.
  6. Love the sort of Liam Gallagher "swag" at the end when Bono holds the megaphone in the air

Great video and performance (e.g. just "Your fight..." instead of the double "Your fight, your fight...")
  7. Originally posted by raynman009:Pretty cool performance. Obviously not a one time live performance. They sang it a few times and mixed it together. Sounded good though. I didn’t watch the Grammys. But looking at various website reviews, U2 were barely mentioned. Sad to say but I finally think their revelancy is gone among the general population. Ed Sheeran and other Pop or Hip Hop acts are what it’s all about.
    From the Grammys article on wiki...

"The eligibility period for the 60th Annual Grammy Awards was October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017."

It's possible that next years Grammy's is the one that will feature any awards for SoE and related material.

I think U2 were likely just using the Grammy's this year as a promotional vehicle for GOOYOW / SoE. Loved the 'shithole' Beatitude at the end.
  8. I like that Hudson video, I like it a lot. Even with Adam's mistakes
  9. Good performance!