1. Originally posted by Blue_RoomI would have to agree with what Remy said about Interference except the Axver part! LOL

Zootopia is alright as well, probably as much traffic. I think the format is better and more user friendly on Interference though and Interference has been around alot longer.

The Zootopia forum software is just one big mess, it's such a chaos!
  2. I signed up in February for the free membership, due to the first NLOTH HQ clip they had on the forums. Now the "Where the Album Has No Name" forum is the first site I check every morning.
  3. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2I signed up in February for the free membership, due to the first NLOTH HQ clip they had on the forums. Now the "Where the Album Has No Name" forum is the first site I check every morning.

Traitor!

I don't think I could cope with another U2-related forum lol, my mind would blow...this is still the best forum and format I've come across on the .net, whether it be music, sport or anything else
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Traitor!

I don't think I could cope with another U2-related forum lol, my mind would blow...this is still the best forum and format I've come across on the .net, whether it be music, sport or anything else

I totally agree that this the best forum, fan-wise. I love Interference for its--literally--up-to-the-minute updates on EVERYTHING, I guess due to its huge membership.

I'm still astounded at the amount of knowledge of the band--and the people willing to share that knowledge--on sites like these.
  5. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2I totally agree that this the best forum, fan-wise. I love Interference for its--literally--up-to-the-minute updates on EVERYTHING, I guess due to its huge membership.

Indeed - the idea of paying to join an online forum doesn't appeal either
    Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2I'm still astounded at the amount of knowledge of the band--and the people willing to share that knowledge--on sites like these.

Bloody hell, I agree with that! lol.
  6. I'm there, too, occasionally (though mostly for picture-hunting ).. but no premium member.
  7. I joined interference 4 years ago and I think I have made 11 posts lol....this is obviously my favorite
  8. Originally posted by thefly07I joined interference 4 years ago and I think I have made 11 posts lol....this is obviously my favorite

nothing beats this site IMO.... I'm one here more than I am on facebook!
  9. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

nothing beats this site IMO.... I'm one here more than I am on facebook!

What's wrong with stalkerbo...er, I mean facebook?
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

What's wrong with stalkerbo...er, I mean facebook?

I use the site to talk to my friends..... IM sucks and no one uses email (my friends think its for old people, )
  11. am on interference as well. if it makes all of you feel better, i visit both interference and u2start pretty much equally
  12. Originally posted by derrickrossignolam on interference as well. if it makes all of you feel better, i visit both interference and u2start pretty much equally

Much better!

Completely OT, but I love your avatar!

I've browsed Intereference, but never posted/joined.