1. I'm not exactly sure if this belongs here, but I did my best to make more of an ending to Get Out Of Your Own Way. I gave the final chorus an extra bar, because to me it feels more whole, and the ending cuts short and fades into the beginning chords and then fades out. I hope some of you find enjoyment out of this!

Updated Youtube link!
  2. Cool
  3. Originally posted by starboy2k16:I'm not exactly sure if this belongs here, but I did my best to make more of an ending to Get Out Of Your Own Way. I gave the final chorus an extra bar, because to me it feels more whole, and the ending cuts short and fades into the beginning chords and then fades out. I hope some of you find enjoyment out of this!

https://drive.google.com/not_allowed
    Thanks sharing your work it with us, but unfortunately you cannot provide download links to download an officially released song in our forums.

What you can do, though, is creating a video out of this nice edit, uploading it to Youtube / Vimeo so people can listen to it It's very well done and I appreciate that you've taken Kendrick's part out of the outro, kind of ruins it in my opinion
  4. Alright cool, can I still upload the youtube link here or not at all?

5. Hmm, the arrow wasn't showing up in my browser. I suppose I could have right-click saved it anyway, but...I'll post a link in the official thread that does NOT contain a download
  6. There's an updated link if anyone's still interested!
  7. Thanks dude! I sure like it better than the ending with Kendrik's verses.