1. Don't change my opinion: Numb and Boots
  2. Elvis Presley and America
  3. I forgot to mention the live version of I'll go crazy the last time I posted on here. Alongside the Lemon remix from Popmart, both non album tracks obviously so I don't know if that counts but I'd dismiss them both as utter rubbish.
  4. ''Jesus Christ''

Shoot me.
  5. Any from HTDAAB.
  6. I found "Numb" novel - almost humorous (the video, anyway) - at the time. A lot of people did. It was deemed very forward thinking. W

With the above said, I don't think it has aged well at all.
  7. I don't think I could fully crap on one song in particular from this album but I agree with Bono when he stated something along the lines that "the album as a whole is less than the sum of its parts."
  8. IMO, Boots isn't necessarily their worst song (musically) but it might very well be their worst statement about who they were as a band.
  9. Here's a song that I understand that isn't their best but I don't really get why it's often considered to be one of their worst.

I mean this as sincerely as I possibly could mean it on a forum about music: What's really wrong with it? Why do people hate it so? The composition? The lyrics? The title?
  10. PS. I still think they got a way with one (or two) when they released Vertigo (and Elevation).

These songs would not go over well if they were released today.
  11. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Here's a song that I understand that isn't their best but I don't really get why it's often considered to be one of their worst.

I mean this as sincerely as I possibly could mean it on a forum about music: What's really wrong with it? Why do people hate it so? The composition? The lyrics? The title?
    From my point of view it's arguably my least favourite because of the combination of poor lyrics, the music itself is too repetitive without ever going anywhere and it lasts far too long. I don't like Bono's singing on it either. Boots , which is another contender for least favourite, is better musically to me but lyrically horrendous.