1. Originally posted by RUMMY:But the beautiful acoustic version of "Yahweh" was always played near or at the end of the show - when the momentum was supposed to end!

yeah and then i got Vertigo again twice for 2 nights in a row
    All because of you
    Yahweh
    Vertigo
    by far the worst end of the shows i attended (and not maybe)
  2. Miami and Playboy fucking Mansion.

These are the only two songs that I honestly dislike.

As for the rest of them, even the really bizarre old songs like Shadows and Tall Trees, I actually enjoy listening to every so often.

I also noticed that somebody mentioned Heaven On Earth. I challenge them to listen to their performance of Walk On at the BBC studio for the 9/11 tribute and say that Heaven On Earth is the worst U2 song. Granted, only a snippet was performed with just the Edge playing, but if that song were not written, that performance would not be the same.
  3. Wild Honey for me.
  4. Originally posted by ahn1991:Miami and Playboy fucking Mansion.

These are the only two songs that I honestly dislike.

As for the rest of them, even the really bizarre old songs like Shadows and Tall Trees, I actually enjoy listening to every so often.

I also noticed that somebody mentioned Heaven On Earth. I challenge them to listen to their performance of Walk On at the BBC studio for the 9/11 tribute and say that Heaven On Earth is the worst U2 song. Granted, only a snippet was performed with just the Edge playing, but if that song were not written, that performance would not be the same.

Peace on earth you mean, don't you?
  5. The Wanderer.

terrible, terrible, terrible experiment.

I hate it when it's a non-u2 vocal.
  6. When Love Comes to Town is the worst single.
  7. I've been back over this topic for the past half an hour or so and made a note of all the votes, just out of interest, and would like to share the results here.

First up I'm going list the top 10 worst songs as voted for by you. It's not the album you'd want for Christmas...

1. Miami
    2. Wild Honey
    3. The Playboy Mansion
    4. Drunk Chicken/America
    5. Grace
    6. Red Light
    7. A Man And A Woman
    8. Numb
    9. Stuck In A Moment you Can't Get Out Of
    10. Elvis Presley And America

Next up, the list of studio albums in order of the percentage of songs that had 1 vote or more.

1. October (100%)
    2. Zooropa (80%)
    3. All That You Can't Leave Behind (64%)
    4. The Unforgettable Fire (50%)
    5. How to dismantle An Atomic Bomb (45%)
    6. Achtung Baby (42%)
    7. War (40%)
    8. The Joshua Tree (36%)
    9. No Line On The Horizon (27%)
    10. Pop (25%)
    11. Rattle & Hum (22%)
    12. Boy (9%)

So the general consensus is that October, Zooropa and ATYCLB are the least popular albums, but Pop, which scored quite low, had a huge density of votes for Miami and The Playboy Mansion. It also seems that Boy, escaped alsmot intact, only one song received a vote I think.
  8. Red Light.
  9. Big girls are best is a terrable song
  10. A lot of U2's b-sides aren't very good - at least in comparison to the albums tracks.
  11. 'Big Girls' is a fun song, haha, you guys sure are disowning 'Miami' though. I understand, but I'd be glad to adopt it with a tequila in the other hand. Another song I really hate though is the Hairy B Mix of 'Discotheque'. I love the other remixes and the original, but WHAT THE HELL was Bono trying to sound like, Wolfman Jack (Google him if you don't know who that is) or something?
  12. Surely the worst is Crumbs From Your Table.