1. Originally posted by MattG:I have cried one time at a U2 concert (first time I heard 'One' from the pit), but if they play Love is Bigger on opening night as well as they did at Abbey Road, I'll be a mess

That is so sweet
  2. Originally posted by MattG:I have cried one time at a U2 concert (first time I heard 'One' from the pit), but if they play Love is Bigger on opening night as well as they did at Abbey Road, I'll be a mess
    One and only time I cried at a show was during One as well. 10/27/01. The 9/11 victims names in the back drop was just too much.
  3. One
  4. Same.

You are One
    Things are very zen around you. You've stopped running to stand still, every day is a beautiful day and you're more than happy with your own company, in fact, all you want is you.
  5. An extended "Special Edition" (with an extra 15 mins) of U2 at the BBC will be broadcast on BBC1 on Thursday 28th December 2017 at 23:10 pm ( in Northern Ireland it will be shown on BBC1 NI Friday 29th Dec 2017 at 00:10am )
  6. Ah, thank god for VPN. I'm on it
  7. You are Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    Always on the lookout for something better over the horizon, you're one of nature's seekers, but you still haven't found what you're looking for and it's not always easy to take that first step.
  8. After watching this I would love to see a full U2 tour with an orchestra! Lights Of Home was amazing with The Edge’s guitar and the strings!

Love Is Bigger is going to be an epic U2 song live in concert. Loved the little snippet of “All You Need Is Love”. Fitting being in Abbey Road Studios.
  9. The snippets were so on point!