1. Don't want to spoil myself with low quality periscopes when the full thing will be up in a few hours/days - how's the quality on that periscope thing?
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Don't want to spoil myself with low quality periscopes when the full thing will be up in a few hours/days - how's the quality on that periscope thing?
    Poor
  3. What would be the best option for someone in south america (other than waiting for BBC to upload some of it on youtube I guess)?
  4. Opening post updated with songs we can still expect.
  5. It was a good show - Adam was very funny and the footage from São Paulo gave me chills. The Canadian broadcast felt really short with the ads - only got 2 new songs. Hopefully more to come on BBC.

6. Picture may already have been posted
  7. 1200 x 750 is highest res I have seen
  8. Originally posted by jennagirl:It was a good show - Adam was very funny and the footage from São Paulo gave me chills. The Canadian broadcast felt really short with the ads - only got 2 new songs. Hopefully more to come on BBC.
    I can't wait to see the footage from São Paulo. When Edge came out on stage with Cat Deeley before the show I was at the rail right in front of them
  9. Originally posted by marianarielli:[..]
    I can't wait to see the footage from São Paulo. When Edge came out on stage with Cat Deeley before the show I was at the rail right in front of them
    It's a very short clip though and you don't see too much