1. I suppose all that kit has just been sat gathering dust since Dec 2015 so makes sense.
    Agree regarding the insane ticket prices!
    Just how much money do U2 want to make ??
    1. They are already loaded
    2. We know about their tax evasions
    3. They seem to rip off the fans commercially at each and every turn and opportunity

Are we the mugs here ?
  2. Originally posted by Timk68:I suppose all that kit has just been sat gathering dust since Dec 2015 so makes sense.
    Agree regarding the insane ticket prices!
    Just how much money do U2 want to make ??
    1. They are already loaded
    2. We know about their tax evasions
    3. They seem to rip off the fans commercially at each and every turn and opportunity

Are we the mugs here ?
    It's not U2 that sets these prices.
  3. No it isn't the band that ever sets the ticket prices. But the band tells the promoter how much money they cost and the promoter sets the price accordingly so they make a profit. U2, The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, GNR, etc all demand a premium and the promoters know they can make a huge profit. We pay it because we want to see them.
  4. I think outwith the highest price seats tickets are pretty reasonably priced. I would like to know how many tickets will be at the highest rate but I’d expect or at least hope it was a small amount. GA is still my first choice which always seems fair but if I go to a 2nd show this time round I might try for the 2nd most expensive seat band to experience the shows a bit differently.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:I think outwith the highest price seats tickets are pretty reasonably priced. I would like to know how many tickets will be at the highest rate but I’d expect or at least hope it was a small amount. GA is still my first choice which always seems fair but if I go to a 2nd show this time round I might try for the 2nd most expensive seat band to experience the shows a bit differently.
    Based on the seatmaps, I think most of the lower bowl in the arenas is the highest price. Second most expensive seat band will put you in second level most likely.
  6. Originally posted by pontneuf:[..]
    Based on the seatmaps, I think most of the lower bowl in the arenas is the highest price. Second most expensive seat band will put you in second level most likely.
    Exactly. So if u want a good seat you gotta hand over close to 400$ per ticket. Ridiculous imo. You can blame the promoters all u want but trust me, if u2 wanted to put their foot down they could. They choose not to like most acts on their level. Oh well
  7. At least some of the ticket money will go the security (in and around the building)...that's a reassuring thought...
  8. The band will still tell you GA is best seat in the house.
  9. I hope so. I think I have my wife convinced to try GA this time around.
    Fingers crossed for pre-sale luck tomorrow.
  10. Originally posted by pontneuf:[..]
    I hope so. I think I have my wife convinced to try GA this time around.
    Fingers crossed for pre-sale luck tomorrow.
    at least you have tomorrow. i'm innocence, so I hope there's GA left on wednesday.

Remy has me feeling warm and fuzzy there will be, so I'm rolling with it.

Can't stress over that which we can't control...
  11. Is GA usually the first section to be sold out? I'm really anxious because i'm innocence and anything that is not GA just doesnt do it for me