2017-11-11 - London
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 9
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 3
  1. wonder who's paying for this lot?

2. I can tell the from the picture that the stage is facing the National Gallery with the steps up to the museum. I guess steps will be used to accommodate audience as well. The A400 Road is circling Trafalgar Square. I don't think they'll block the roads. When you're there without at ticket your best bet would be the side walk across the street on the left or the side walk on the right near the Canadian embassy/consulate.

Really keeping my fingers crossed. Would be awesome to be part of the fun there.

I've already been daydreaming with Michel Pas about carpooling to London this Saturday..
  3. I hope I get a ticket but it’s unlikely I will.
  4. Hoping they break out UTEOTW for this
  5. after kygo ,lamar etc etc david guetta too? oh my God where is my band of ireland? my band of rock, of love, of no fears, of combats against politicians and help for poor people? where are u2's men? i can't believe the news of last days...........is it the end of love?
  6. Originally posted by bazzzz:after kygo ,lamar etc etc david guetta too? oh my God where is my band of ireland? my band of rock, of love, of no fears, of combats against politicians and help for poor people? where are u2's men? i can't believe the news of last days...........is it the end of love?
    I don't think so, Kendrick Lamar = LOVE . Kygo isnt shite either. He is a huge DJ because he's king of his genre of dance music.

I wonder what collaborations have to do with anyone's masculinity.

David Guetta however...... WOW. Did not see that coming at all. Where did they find him.
  7. Guetta is just to get the kids down there.
  8. Fucking Guetta...

Might have been sort of forced in by MTV though...