1. All dropped except for Streets and WOWY I reckon.
  2. They won't drop Streets, even though Edge did say they would consider it.

But I fully believe it'll be the only JT song we get after a full fucking tour of hearing it every single night.
  3. Songs from I+E shouldn't be in the E+I tour. New/continuation of narrative, new songs. If it's about the "experience" part of their careers/lives, the songs should be from the last 15-20 years. Out with the old, in with the new. I can hope at least
  4. Originally posted by MattG:They won't drop Streets, even though Edge did say they would consider it.

But I fully believe it'll be the only JT song we get after a full fucking tour of hearing it every single night.
    I'd be shocked if they dropped WOWY. Not disappointed, but shocked.
  5. Edge also said in the same interview that they did leave Streets out of one tour which of course they didn't as the only full tour shows it's ever missed were on the original Joshua Tree tour.
  6. Originally posted by bonoschild:Songs from I+E shouldn't be in the E+I tour. New/continuation of narrative, new songs. If it's about the "experience" part of their careers/lives, the songs should be from the last 15-20 years. Out with the old, in with the new. I can hope at least
    I agree, sort of... No songs except from SOI from i/e tour. I'd actually love to hear all SOI / SOE. The whole story in one, big epic telling. But I'd say it'll go more like this:

Here's what we can assume. They will cap the show at 22-24 songs - depending on how long the Bongolese banter goes on each night... to properly keep the theme of things it's likely they will have, I'm guessing (at very least 4-5 SOI in the first half of show, and knowing their history, probably at least (at very least) 5-6 SOE songs for 2nd... I'd make bets Pride is going nowhere (unfortunately) and WOWY and Streets will stay. The rest will be the casual crowd pleasers... One, Elevation, BD, etc...

Still gonna be there, of course. But I've learned not to expect anything unpredictable. Danger is not their middle name, baby!