1. Now we are getting into the meat of the action. The Joshua Tree, how many songs might make or not make the appearance, let's find out.

Where The Streets Have No Name - 100%
    - You can't leave Where The Streets Have No Name out of this list. If I said 1% I would be crazy, but this definitely deserves it. It's appeared in every single tour, but it only missed one show and that was November 18. 1989. And yes, Streets deserves it's fair share, and it should for the first time close the show. I think it's time Streets closes a show finally.

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - 95% - If you want another crowd pleasing song from The Joshua Tree, then look no further than I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, for the first time in the I&E Tour it closed out a show. Didn't know why, but it grew on me a bit on these tours by closing. And I think they should end the main set with it, or have it on the second to last song in the middle of the main set.

With or Without You - 100% - And the singles just keep coming. With or Without You, it's biggest song to date on the Joshua Tree, And the two times it's missed opening night was The Joshua Tree Tour and The Vertigo Tour. But by far, With or Without You has been the mainstay of the show, even though it disappeared in the Elevation Tour for a bit only for it to return full time on the Vertigo Tour. This song closed the main set in the I&E Tour, But I think in this tour, it needs to return in the encore, or maybe put it the early stages of the main set.

Bullet The Blue Sky - 70% - Although it never has become a single. Bullet The Blue Sky has been the heavy metal flavor of U2's concerts. And after a extended break on the 360 tour. It returned to the Innocence and Experience Tour again, and band also used Edge's slide solo rather than the Guitar Solo they used from the ZOOTV Tour through the Vertigo Tour. I Say Bullet stays in the setlist, because of Bono's political views and points on Trump.

Running to Stand Still - 55% - Now out of all the top favorites I can name on the Joshua Tree, Running To Stand Still is my top favorite. This song has been on 5 tours, But missed the Popmart, Elevation, 360 and I&E. Although it was rehearsed ahead of the first leg of Innocence and Experience, but it did return in the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour like all the others. I think Running has a chance to return in the set. I would rather have them play it on the second or third night though.

Red Hill Mining Town - 60% - The song finally got it's due in May of 2017 when it finally made it to the Joshua Tree 2017 tour and let me just say Bono nailed the vocals on Red Hill Mining Town. Truthfully, if I am honest. I love the Piano Version rather than the Studio Version, The Studio Version is good, but the Piano Version is awesome. I hope they play this, maybe in the middle part of the show, it could be Bono and Edge just playing this without the band. The Brass Band also works well with it too. Have it in an Acoustic Arrangement perhaps.

In God's Country - 40% - In God's Country was a part of Innocence & Experience, it was played with a guest who played guitar in Phoenix, I think we all remember that moment where that guest wouldn't stop playing. They slowed it down on this tour, but in the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour, the band played it in it's original style since 1989. And this song should be played electric rather than acoustic. But I think In God's Country was just a thing in the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour, so I don't see In God's Country making another comeback. Wait til the 2027 Joshua Tree Tour if it happens.

Trip Through Your Wires - 25% - Here's another song that finally returned after 30 years in the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour. The Bluesy version of Trip Through Your Wires. And what a special return it was, The band might get used to playing some Joshua Tree hits. As far as this song goes, I don't think Trip might make it in there.

One Tree Hill - 75% - If the band plan to go to New Zealand in this tour, then they need to have this in the show. It's made 2 opening night appearances, The Lovetown Tour and the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour. Maybe One Tree Hill could have it's day in the sun in the North American Leg if they plan on making it happen.

Exit - 55% - After October 14, 1989. The band brought Exit back in May 12. 2017 on the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour, It had a cool intro at the start where the Trackdown TV was shown in where a man named Walter Trump said that the world would come to a flaming end. The snippets changed, but the tour song did not change a bit. Edge's guitar ringing out and Bono howling was something that the tour needed. And since I gave this a 55%. I would rotate it for the second or third night.

Mothers of The Disappeared - 70% - If the band visit Chile in this tour, then what are the chances we might see this song. After the Joshua Tree Tour, this song made a handful of appearances in the Popmart Tour, Vertigo and 360 tour, and all of them were an acoustic performance with Edge on Guitar, Larry on Tom Toms and Adam on a synthesizer. But the band played it full band style like they did on the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour. And that should happen if they go to Chile, I like the full band version rather than the acoustic slowed down version better and possibly it could end the show if the band do decide to go to Chile.

Spanish Eyes - 65%.
    - Another song that made a visit to Innocence & Experience and that was Spanish Eyes in Spain, this was also another song that made a visit to the last tour, the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour. Now if the band do head to Spain, expect this song to be played.

Sweetest Thing - 70%. - Didn't mind this song being played on The Innocence & Experience Tour, but it's a beautiful song. Bono playing it on Piano was beautiful, but if they continue to keep this song. If they want to do it again, then they should consider playing it an acoustic arrangement, just Bono and Edge, Bono on Piano and Edge on Guitar.
  2. Red Hill Mining Town - 60% - (...) I love the Piano Version rather than the Studio Version, The Studio Version is good, but the Piano Version is awesome. (...)

This has been the straw that has broken the camel's back
  3. This is just so wrong

Maximum two songs will be played from JT next tour imho.
  4. leave him have his fun
  5. Bullet The Blue Sky - 70% - Although it never has become a single. Bullet The Blue Sky has been the heavy metal flavor of U2's concerts. And after a extended break on the 360 tour. It returned to the Innocence and Experience Tour again, and band also used Edge's slide solo rather than the Guitar Solo they used from the ZOOTV Tour through the Vertigo Tour. I Say Bullet stays in the setlist, because of Bono's political views and points on Trump.

I sincerely hope and pray that BTBS finally gets a rest and won't be played at all this coming tour. Make room for something else please!
  6. Please keep Exit in the setlist
  7. Streets and WOWY maximum, That's what I expect.
    We had the full album in 2017 remember? But...I hope Exit and Bullet, less chance.
  8. With the exception of the two most recent records, I think there's a a 50% chance max for any tune. They will or they won't!

God bless your energy writing these up johnthedude. I'd be very surprised if anything bar the SoE songs survived the setlist from the JT tour though.