1. Sunday Bloody Sunday - 100% - Now This is a 100% in my eyes. The only time Sunday Bloody Sunday missed a tour was in the 1989/1990 Lovetown Tour, and it nearly missed the ZOOTV Tour until it's reemergence in the Third Leg, in the Innocence and Experience Tour. This song was stripped down to an acoustic form, in this tour. I don't see it being stripped down again, like the Joshua Tree 2017 Tour, they are going to go electric form in this. Unlike the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour, it was an opener. But it's highly doubtful that it will be the opener.

Seconds - 40% - This might be the perfect opportunity for the band to play this song, considering what's been going on with the world lately. But the last time this was played at a tour was The Unforgettable Fire Tour, The Band could play this song in a different arrangement with Edge playing solo on this song, kind of an acoustic arrangement, but it's a good chance Seconds can return.

New Year's Day - 100% - Followed by Sunday Bloody Sunday, this deserves a 100%. Since it's tour debut in 1982. New Year's Day just like I Will Follow has appeared in tours, And there was a thought that New Year's Day would not be played in Innocence & Experience, until September of 2015. The Band resurrected it into true glory, And in the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour. It was played in its entirety with the "Maybe the Time is Right" and "The Golden Age". I would like the band to do that again, because that would be awesome.

Like A Song - 10% - Now the band could go in a different direction playing this song. Maybe it could be an acoustic song, if the band feels passionate about an acoustic set in the middle of the show. The first and only time it was ever sung was at the first night of the War Tour on February 26. 1983, and missed the entire tour, and this song had been MIA since. And it looks like it could be MIA again.

Drowning Man - 45% - I absolutely love the intro of this song. A beautiful popular ballad from War. A song that was snippeted into 11 O'clock Tick Tock on the War Tour, Beautiful Day on the Vertigo Tour in Chicago, Moment of Surrender in the 360 tour, and just recently One on the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour. And speaking of the 360 tour. We were close on getting Drowning Man, it looked like Drowning Man was finally going to have a home on this set. And everyone wondered in Barcelona if it was going to happen, but it did not. Now with Drowning Man making an appearance, with this tour, I want to see it happen. Maybe played in acoustic style, throw in an orchestra in there and there you have it. Drowning Man.

The Refugee - 10% - The Refugee has missed a lot of tours ever since War came out, it has never been snippeted or never played in tour. And it doesn't seem like it's not going to happen.

Two Hearts Beat As One - 50% - No one thought since December of 1989 that Two Hearts Beat As One would not return to the set, but at Madison Square Garden in July of 2015, we would be wrong. After being soundchecked in Chicago and snippeted in Beautiful Day. It finally made it's big comeback, and it was played 3 times, The band have to play this song in this tour. They should've used it on the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour, they should've thrown in a third WAR classic, but didn't. I'm not saying use it on the first night when you're in a town, but like if you use it on the second or third night, then that's a possibility.

Red Light - 5% - We have not seen this song played before, and just like The Refugee. It has never been played or snippeted, So I doubt you will see Red Light be played, it's just not possible for Red Light.

Surrender - 30% - Surrender, now this is a song that has an awesome guitar intro, and this has been played on tour a lot, but the last time it ever was on a tour was in the Unforgettable Fire Tour, and this could've been a possible candidate on the Joshua Tree Tour, The Lovetown Tour and the Vertigo Tour. But as for Surrender coming back, doubtful.

40 - 100% - The Final song from War. 40, The traditional closer of all encores and the chant of "How Long to Sing this Song". This is my favorite song of WAR too, and my favorite closer from all tours. How can you go wrong with it being a 100%. It's definitely considered a big favorite to be on tour. And I'm sure if it's the closer to this tour, all the fans will certainly not be disappointed.
  2. Nah...I think SBS is out for this tour...mark my words!

But "40"...yes 100% (but perhaps not all shows though...)

Not so sure about New Year's Day either...but we'll see.

The dark horse from War will be Surrender
  3. I like the idea of Surrender as a darkhorse option, but realistically, rare occasional appearances of "40" aside, I can see War being benched for the next tour. JT2017 and i&e saw SBS as s staple, so it's due a break. Other than that only NYD has been a regular. Both can be ruled out as regulars next tour imho.