1. Gloria - 70%. In 2015, on the I&E Tour in Chicago, Gloria made a surprise appearance to the set and rarely on this tour, it had rarely made appearances, and if the band do want Gloria to stick around a little bit, they need to put it in there, and if U2 add more extra shows, just put Gloria in there, you don't have to put it in the second night or the last night, just do it on the third night.

I Fall Down - 10%. When Edge starts the piano intro to I Fall Down, it's a beautiful beginning, I Fall Down has made it in 4 tours, It's first performance was in Cincinatti in April 1981. And from the Boy Tour through the Unforgettable Fire Tour. I Fall Down was a classic early start from the band, but since it's disappearance in April of 1985. I Fall Down has never been on tour, And it looks like it won't here on this tour.

I Threw A Brick Through A Window - 35%. - Many think that I Threw A Brick Through A Window would've been a hard rocking hit from October, this Gem had stayed through 3 tours. But after it's disappearance as well in April of 1985. It missed a handful of tours, It's highly doubtful that it might not be there in this tour.

Rejoice - 5% - This is a good song, and the killer guitar intro by Edge is the bang. But we have not heard those guitar chimes since August of 1982. Because it's been on a single tour and that was the October Tour, But do not count Rejoice on making a full comeback. Sorry October fans.

Fire - 20%. - Again I'm sorry but this might not happen, we all know Fire was the first single from October. And it's made some appearances on 3 tours, the first. Boy. The second, October and the third, War. In where it made it's first and only appearance, But it dropped out all together. I thought Fire was going to be in the Joshua Tree or The Unforgettable Fire cause The Unforgettable Fire Tour would've been very fitting for Fire. But didn't happen. If Fire gets into the E&I Tour. It will be well expected.

Tomorrow - 55% - Tomorrow had it's potential chance to come back to the Innocence & Experience Tour with Bono talking about his mother. Cause we all knew Iris was going to be in the set, and I thought it was going to be a glorified snippet before Iris. It would've been nice, but didn't happen that way. Now there's a chance that Tomorrow may happen again. I hope it happens. Cause it's last tour was in the 1983 War Tour.

October - 60% - In the First Leg of the Innocence and Experience Tour, Fans waited impatiently to see some old songs back in the setlist, and they didn't have to wait that long. On the first show of Madison Square Garden. We heard a familiar piano tune we thought we would never hear again since November of 1989. October, After it's two consecutive appearances in Madison Square Garden. October returned full time to the set since the 1987 Joshua Tree Tour. It fitted well with Every Breaking Wave & Bullet The Blue Sky as well. October, a beautiful tune, one not to be remembered in this tour. But could it make a special return to the new tour, and if it does. I would like to see it fitted into New Year's Day like the old days. We'll have to wait and see.

With A Shout - 5% - I have no hope for With A Shout. I think Bono at his age cannot be able to sing this song. Although It appeared in a single tour, it just didn't have flavor. So I don't think With A Shout will not be in this tour.

Stranger in a Strange Land - 1% - It's never been played before but it has been snippeted once. But It's never been played in full, and I can't see it happen at this stage of their career.

Scarlet - 20%. - Fans were stunned when Scarlet made it's appearance in the 360 Tour. It was considered potential in I&E. But that did not happen. But with things going on in the world right now, Scarlet might have a chance to be on this next tour.

Is That All - 1%. - Do I remember this song, yes I do. It's the mini riff of The Cry that would become Is That All. But I don't think Is That All Can make an appearance, just the version of The Cry, if it returns with The Electric Co. For good.

Party Girl - 95% - My first 90 number prediction in October, Party Girl. It did make a couple of appearances in Innocence and Experience, It appeared in New York on the last night on the first leg. It's missed 2 tours, The Popmart Tour and the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour. Although I had wished that Party Girl was going to return somehow on the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour, but did not happen. But I can give this a 95% because you are definitely going to see Party Girl in the setlist.

A Celebration - 45% - If A Celebration needs to return. Then what a way to do it in the E&I Tour, since November of 1983. A Celebration was never brought back in the tour, but it could've been used for the Lovetown Tour, January 10, 1990. A Fan brought out "A Celebration Sign" and Bono grabbed it and said "You can call it that allright, And that could've been the perfect place to play it. A Celebration has not been played a lot, but can it return. With the way the world's been going down. Bono and the band need to resurrect this song.
  2. Sorry, but you're being way too generous with your chances. Only Party Girl and Gloria have a tiny bit of chance.
  3. I don't expect any songs from October, only Party Girl
  4. 2 years ago, October and Gloria in one setlist in Amsterdam, that was unique I think. Hopefully again. Yes Party Girl could be, that's what my wife wants.
  5. Originally posted by maartenpetra:2 years ago, October and Gloria in one setlist in Amsterdam, that was unique I think. Hopefully again. Yes Party Girl could be, that's what my wife wants.
    i believe you'll find ny2 was the first since lovetown
  6. I Threw A Brick 35%, A Celebration 45%... This is hilarious Keep it coming please. I'm only waiting to see your %s for Like A Song, Promenade or Heartland
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:I Threw A Brick 35%, A Celebration 45%... This is hilarious Keep it coming please. I'm only waiting to see your %s for Like A Song, Promenade or Heartland
    not to mention Acrobat or Pop songs
  8. Don't worry, i'll go through the entire phases of them.
  9. I think there’s a possibility no pre war songs get played. If anything probably only I will Follow but I think even that could be given a miss.
  10. Party Girl...only if Bono gets drunk and Gloria not until Down Under 2019