1. I love it! Only the beginning is strange. They should have started with the first verse. But that’s just a small remark. I love the music and the lyrics. It’s stuck in my head since wednesday.
  2. It is 3 stars for me, nothing less. Maybe it has the potential to grow a little more to 3.5 stars.

By the way, What I really, really want is to hear this album in it's entirety, from A to Z, and only first then make my judgement. I actually feel annoyed with this strategy of 'releasing one loose single after the other' (five songs already!!). It takes away this sensation I have felt in the past when hearing 'the new U2 album' for the first time, with only one single previously heard.
  3. To me, one of their weakest and most forgettable songs. Not for me
  4. Right up there with Fast Cars
  5. 2*
  6. very poor b-side of beautiful day
  7. Great wee number, not Pride or One that some people want every album ffs!
  8. Loving it, very catchy radio friendly tune, im open minded to a bit of U2 POP-MUZIC ......if U2 still released CD singles and the charts were based on physical sales and not downloads this would be a UK top 5 hit. when downloads and streaming became the norm for compiling chart positions it appeared to be the demise of the high charting U2 singles.
  9. I wouldn't call it great but it would have been a better introduction to the album than You're The Best Thing
  10. I half listened to it when it first came out, then properly listened to it again this morning. It's very conventional U2 at the start, but with the different twist of the Kendrick Lamar part. Overall i like it, but it's not as good as The Blackout or Best Thing.