1. stub hub showing ga tickets for june 18 for sale before pre sale
  2. 67 tickets ga's on stub hub for philly 2nd night
  3. thank Guy you really hear us
  4. Those are speculative tickets. So they anticipate on getting those but are not real tickets. Happens a lot, nothing to be concerned about.
  5. Got an email from u2.com saying my presale is tomorrow even though I'm in inoccence. Apparently they are giving people who had trouble getting tickets (their words) the chance to try the first day regardless of their u2.com status? This may have been explained earlier and I didn't catch it
  6. I just saw the same email do we need a link?
  7. Happy for the chance and the album leaned
  8. Leaked
  9. Originally posted by marianarielli:Got an email from u2.com saying my presale is tomorrow even though I'm in inoccence. Apparently they are giving people who had trouble getting tickets (their words) the chance to try the first day regardless of their u2.com status? This may have been explained earlier and I didn't catch it
    We may not have gotten the last week email ....but hope we can get tickets we like
  10. Originally posted by marianarielli:Got an email from u2.com saying my presale is tomorrow even though I'm in inoccence. Apparently they are giving people who had trouble getting tickets (their words) the chance to try the first day regardless of their u2.com status? This may have been explained earlier and I didn't catch it
    Yes they are! Good luck!
  11. Again: these are speculation tickets, no real tickets. Nothing to worry about or have an opinion on.

(And a friendly note that we have an edit function here on the forums. No need to post 3 posts right after each other)