1. I'm sure you'll be able to swap one for another
  2. thanks for letting us know i just signed it
  3. Signed
  4. Just saw that they announced a second show for Boston. Any idea when those tickets go on sale?
  5. I contacted ticketmaster trying to exchange seats for slightly better ones, apparently this tour is one of those where you can't exchange seats even if they haven't been sold yet
  6. Anyone else that didn’t use their general sale code the other day having it not work anymore when you try to put it in? I’m using the same code as the other day, which worked fine then, and even though I didn’t buy any tickets the same code is now saying “invalid.”

Although, it looks like I don’t even need to enter a code to view all of the available tickets left for the United Center. Am I missing a change that’s taken place since Monday?
  7. that is strange seeing how monday night ticketmaster was emailing us to say we could use the codes on any show and reminded us the code they gave us
  8. Originally posted by bpt3:Anyone else that didn’t use their general sale code the other day having it not work anymore when you try to put it in? I’m using the same code as the other day, which worked fine then, and even though I didn’t buy any tickets the same code is now saying “invalid.”

Although, it looks like I don’t even need to enter a code to view all of the available tickets left for the United Center. Am I missing a change that’s taken place since Monday?
    I think now you can buy tix without any code at all.
  9. Just pre ordered album with European presale, only gives option for UK and Ireland, says in T&C’s code will be sent between 1st Jan through 31st March but 48 hours before sale commences