1. should i get a citi card JESUS!
  2. ...whoops. Guess I’m slow, haha.
  3. How was your experience getting GA in the experience and innocence groups?
  4. Thats why I mentioned my trip to drunk thread.

Hopefully (albeit doubtful) they do the right thing and offer us all another code to get 2 more, since Citi can buy 4... and does anyone know if citi holders that bought 4 the 1st sale will be ineligible this time, or do they have an opportunity to buy 8 total?
  5. I didn’t connect the dots quickly enough about your drunk thread comment, hence my comment about me being slow.

To answer other questions: I tried and failed to get DC GAs in the Innocence presale.
  6. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:I didn’t connect the dots quickly enough about your drunk thread comment, hence my comment about me being slow.

To answer other questions: I tried and failed to get DC GAs in the Innocence presale.
  7. I KNEW They were going to add another Saturday date!!!! Oh well, I have GA for Friday, just thought Saturday would be easier for me to get to!!!
    (Hmmm, maybe I could do both!)
  8. Glad I have another shot for a Vegas GA

A bit strange that there is no 2nd LA show listed...or isn't it?

Verified U2.com Subscribers who did not use their unique ticketing presale code to buy tickets in last week’s presales will be able to enter the presales for these additional shows starting next Tuesday , November 28th. All subscribers will be emailed ahead of the presales
  9. Guess they wont give us an extra 2.
  10. You mean Atlanta?

Not at this point anyway, so it seems. But there are still two gaps:
    - six days between LA and Chicago 1
    - seven days between Atlanta and Montreal 1

So, who knows...