1. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:I watched a documentary about touts and the secondary market which argued that the reason there are touts is that concert tickets are massively under priced in terms of basic supply and demand. I don’t agree with it one bit as i would like everyone to have a chance to see them- but the thoery is probably valid.
    The thing is I’ve been looking on sites like viagogo and there are tickets available on there at a more reasonable price. Admittedly they’re not the best seats in the house but if you’re talking about getting fans into the gig from a financial side of things then this extremely high ticketing price thing does seem to be leading to lower more affordable prices now on the re sell sites.
  2. just looked at ticketstub.... as you know i got tickets for $48, section 213 row F.
    @ticketstub that same row is offered for $154...... (limited view you know...)

reasonable pricing ... yeah right

Ooh, GA for Las Vegas starts at $270.....
  3. Viagogo is great at the last minute. I wouldn’t buy from them all these months in advance.
  4. I got tickets! After informing U2.com I got an email blah blah blah and the venue called me today and i got 2 GAs for Atlanta!!
  5. Originally posted by Pasta:just looked at ticketstub.... as you know i got tickets for $48, section 213 row F.
    @ticketstub that same row is offered for $154...... (limited view you know...)

reasonable pricing ... yeah right

Ooh, GA for Las Vegas starts at $270.....
    Ga is the exception to the rule but there’s a few seating at less than the £100 mark. It will be dearer than face value but much more affordable than a $330 ticket.
  6. I was looking into stubhub earlier and I noticed that allowed the GA tickets they are offering are mail delivery only, no exceptions. Any idea why?
  7. I received my email from Stubhub that U2 tickets were available. Pretty shitty considering they went on sale today and so many are for resale.
  8. Fuckers. There's a 4 limit ticket per show per account
  9. Originally posted by thefly07:I got tickets! After informing U2.com I got an email blah blah blah and the venue called me today and i got 2 GAs for Atlanta!!
    Yeeeeeess!! So happy for you.
  10. Uhm.

I bought JT tickets with this current still running subscription. and I got full acces to this one .
    I didn't get any tickets. But still.

11. What is wrong with TicketMaster??

12. Got my tickets