1. Damn, surprised to see the hate here. It reminds me so much of early Beatles, and what the hell isn't there to like about that?
  2. Maybe the idiotic "Little More Better" chorus?
  3. listening it now...

I'll add a bit of Roy Orbison's Pretty Woman to the mix
  4. It's far from awful. Jaunty and fun. Not every U2 track has to be epic or heavy. Perhaps it suffers from its placement in the running order.
  5. Meh. I guess I’m the black sheep this time, I dig it lol.
  6. Originally posted by TheRefugee:It's far from awful. Jaunty and fun. Not every U2 track has to be epic or heavy. Perhaps it suffers from its placement in the running order.
    To me it's the weakest link. A spanner in the works.

And you know what... I bloody love it!

Says a lot about the rest of the album. Bono's playful mischevious side should always have an outlet, be it TTYAATW or Stand Up Comedy or this. He's a one-off, always will be, and one day he won't be around. I'm happy about this spanner in the works.
  7. It’s this album’s wild honey but way better
  8. I've really, really been looking forward to this one. I guess I'll see how it is in a few minutes.
  9. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    To me it's the weakest link. A spanner in the works.

And you know what... I bloody love it!

Says a lot about the rest of the album. Bono's playful mischevious side should always have an outlet, be it TTYAATW or Stand Up Comedy or this. He's a one-off, always will be, and one day he won't be around. I'm happy about this spanner in the works.
    Well said. Feeling much love for Bono right now even if many in his native land regard him as a "right spanner".
  10. Brilliant Tune (i caved and listened to it)