1. I was given a bootleg called Live at Hammersmith 1981 but the setlist doesn't match up with any Hammersmith show on any setlist archive. It interestingly contains performances of SBS, NYD, I Don't Believe Em, and I Believe. Can someone tell me what show this is from?

Here's a link to it:
    https://www.discogs.com/U2-Live-At-Hammersmith-1981/release/9220338
  2. Oh that will probably be London 6th Dec 1982.
  3. That's what I thought as well, but they didn't play I Don't Believe Em or I Believe at that show - unless those two are from other shows
  4. Originally posted by TheEdge10:[..]
    That's what I thought as well, but they didn't play I Don't Believe Em or I Believe at that show - unless those two are from other shows
    Seriously?

Have you ever heard of those songs? (from what album are they?)

Don't you know that bootlegers give a shit about U2? They are only interested in your money! These people are criminals!

Brrrr

PS: all you need from this show is right here: http://nl.u2start.com/shows/526/#!audio
  5. Originally posted by TheEdge10:[..]
    That's what I thought as well, but they didn't play I Don't Believe Em or I Believe at that show - unless those two are from other shows
    U2 don't have songs like that.
    I Believe is definitely A celebration and I Don't Believe Em is probably I Fall Down.

And can't be from 1981 because they didn't play songs from War before end of 1982...
  6. And btw. if you click on any formats on Discogs, there are correct names of the songs
  7. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    U2 don't have songs like that.
    I Believe is definitely A celebration and I Don't Believe Em is probably I Fall Down.

And can't be from 1981 because they didn't play songs from War before end of 1982...
    Wow, I didn't even make the connection to I Fall Down and A Celebration Just listened to the two songs and yep, you're definitely right. Must be incorrectly labelled. Thanks!
  8. I didn't buy it thankfully, someone lent it to me to download. Anyways, yeah I just realized the two songs are I Fall Down and A Celebration - just incorrectly labelled. My bad. Thanks!